ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TNT keeps changing passport delivery date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

poqlpiusefdousngdn
Newly Registered
Poland

TNT keeps changing passport delivery date

Post by poqlpiusefdousngdn » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:36 pm

According to my tacking number i should receive my passport on Thursday 26.11 i have waited all day and been refreshing the tracking website just to find out at 5pm that they have changed my delivery date to Friday. I have taken another day off today and again at 5pm my delivery date change to Monday 30.11. :evil:
I have phone them up, just to find out that I am unable to collect it from any depo and I need to wait for Monday delivery.
I have just checked my tracking number now and it changed again to 1.12.

Did any one had similar issue? what is wrong with this courier.
according to the tracking no. it was collected by the driver on Thursday never returned to depo?
does this mean that some random guy will be driving with my documents in his van for the next 4 days?

Lopand
Poland

Re: TNT keeps changing passport delivery date

Post by Lopand » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:09 am

I’m sorry that they’re torturing you that way. Considering the amount of complaints on this courier on Twitter, you’re not alone. They’re terrible. Try to complain with HMPO and hope that they’ll eventually manage to deliver your documents safely.

Waitingagain
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Waitingagain » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:35 am

Have you received it yet? They’re doing the same to me and ignoring me on all channels. Don’t actually mind if they take a week, just don’t set expectations.
I’ve waited and been delayed at every possible step in this journey to a passport. As this point, I’m not even excited anymore, I’m just nervous because my supporting docs are in the hands of these guys!!!

lc42
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by lc42 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Waitingagain wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:35 am
Have you received it yet? They’re doing the same to me and ignoring me on all channels. Don’t actually mind if they take a week, just don’t set expectations.
I’ve waited and been delayed at every possible step in this journey to a passport. As this point, I’m not even excited anymore, I’m just nervous because my supporting docs are in the hands of these guys!!!
Hi, just wondered what happened with this in the end? Having the same problem with TNT.