ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake noticed after submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PeterJam
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Mistake noticed after submission

Post by PeterJam » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:36 am

Good morning everyone,

We submitted and done the biometric appointment last week (extension visa) and have just noticed that we forgot my middle name (partner) on the main application form and i have not put my middle name on the declaration or consent 2 form. Will this affect the application? And is there anything we can do at this point?

I feel so stupid for making a small mistake and hope somebody can offer some advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Mistake noticed after submission

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Write a cover letter and mention the mistake. Provide the correct name. Mention your UAN/Case ID. Post to HO. As long your post reaches any department it will be forwarded to your CW via HO internal mail. I am unaware about your visa category but you can search the forum and the address is shared many times for different categories.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Mistake noticed after submission

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:59 pm

You have already been answered in your original thread:

immigration-for-family-members/payslip- ... 08506.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.