ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA-FP from Netherlands

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar1038
Cameroon

EEA-FP from Netherlands

Post by Kumar1038 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi
sorry ,if i have missed the time line thread but i am unable to locate it that's why i am posting this .

I applied for my wife from Netherlands to UK under ss route EEA-FP and my time line is as follows :

online application : 01 Oct 2020
Biometrics given on : 07 Oct 2020
application not straight forward mail : 05 Nov 2020
Application Transferred To VAC : Waiting....
Application Received By Vac : Waiting....
Passport Picked By Applicant : Waiting...

Is this normal waiting time ..? after how many weeks are we allowed to contact Home office ..?And, please point to the EEA-FP SS route from Netherland to UK time line thread if there is one .Thank you

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: EEA-FP from Netherlands

Post by JB007 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Kumar1038 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:41 pm
Hi
sorry ,if i have missed the time line thread but i am unable to locate it that's why i am posting this .

I applied for my wife from Netherlands to UK under Surinder Singh route route EEA-FP and my time line is as follows :

online application : 01 Oct 2020
Biometrics given on : 07 Oct 2020
application not straight forward mail : 05 Nov 2020
Application Transferred To VAC : Waiting....
Application Received By Vac : Waiting....
Passport Picked By Applicant : Waiting...

Is this normal waiting time ..? after how many weeks are we allowed to contact Home office ..?And, please point to the EEA-FP Surinder Singh route route from Netherland to UK time line thread if there is one .Thank you

There is nothing "normal" about waiting times. Covid, the end of the Brexit transition period in days and perhaps the problems your wife might have under this route, which was mentioned in your other thread.
eea-route-applications/translation-of-p ... l#p1909238