ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years route ILR question-Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: 10 years route ILR question-Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Post by poper » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:33 am

sanaullah710 wrote:
Congratulations sanaullah710
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

sanaullah710
Pakistan

Re: 10 years route ILR question-Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Post by sanaullah710 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:46 am

Thank you very much poper

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm

Congratulations! 🎉🎊 Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop and updating us regarding everything so promptly! All of us on this forum get to learn a lot from all members who share their experiences! :D
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

sanaullah710
Pakistan

Post by sanaullah710 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Thank you too ajitu92 :D

sukosukkyboie

Post by sukosukkyboie » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:03 pm

Hi All,

Please could someone help with this please.

I know this question might sound dumb. but please help.
I understand it's a general rule the ILR (10years LR) applicants can apply 28 days before they actually cloak 10 years, but can anyone direct me or please post a link where it says so on the form or UKVI website.

I need to apply soonest, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:19 pm

sukosukkyboie wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:03 pm
Hi All,

Please could someone help with this please.

I know this question might sound dumb. but please help.
I understand it's a general rule the ILR (10years LR) applicants can apply 28 days before they actually cloak 10 years, but can anyone direct me or please post a link where it says so on the form or UKVI website.

I need to apply soonest, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Page 14
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf

Best to book biometrics when you complete 10 full years.

PS please do not tag your questions onto other member’s topic.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

TaherLy
United Kingdom

Post by TaherLy » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:04 pm

sanaullah710 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 am
Update- I got the approval email- The timeline is attached. Thank you very much for all those who support me on this website

date application (online/postal) : 22 August 2020 (Online)
Payment Debited : 22 August 2020
IDV App Invitation email received: 6 Sep 2020
Document received by HO/Uploaded through UKCVAS : 8 September 2020 (UKCVAS IDV app)
IDV biometrics submitted: 8 Sep 2020 (IDV only)
Approval/Refusal Received : 02 December 2020 (Approved)
BRP Card Received : waiting

Asked for Passports on 25th of November to be sent to them (Scanned only the first pages of the passports, thats y they were asking for all the pages to be scanned)
Congratulations on your ILR !
Quick question, did you have to provide documents to prove your absences from the U.K. from your employer or university Yiu stated at ?