ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Re: ILR Application - Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Maria hassan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Yes its very very quick, I just received email today but waiting for BRP,
I submitted my documents last week on 17th November and got the appointment on 21st on November,
Email received on 27th November,
Actually on appointment there was a lady , she said she will arrange your documents in good places, she took about 40 minutes and then submitted my application,
Also she said you ll get response in few days, so I received,
Secondly I claimed my employment from May 2019 and my extension was approved on 9th july 2019.
Also i mentioned in my covering letter about furloughed claimed period as well,
Finally you done great great help really great helped with good attitude n attention,
You provided full information about the application even answers for some stupid questions as well,😜😜
So after long long struggle, i got it...
Thank you very much for all members.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Yes my application was strictly to the point.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:01 pm

That is great to know. Your employment was counted only after 9th July 2019 (after extension) including the furlough period. Before that can not be counted. Best wishes and welcome.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:55 am

Hi, i have received an email for decision approval but there is no any letter attached.
Is it any system error or all email must have attached approval letter?
Thx

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:24 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:55 am
Hi, i have received an email for decision approval but there is no any letter attached.
Thx
Do you have a valid BRP for now? You can check the RTW website and see if the status is changed there?
https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 am

Does it say: “There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK?”

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:59 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:55 am
Thx
That seems a system error as many have been receiving the first email as empty or an attachment with unrecognizable format.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:15 am

Email which I have received includes my name , application reference number and details for my BRP details , says I will receive BRP in 10 working days also all details about ILR, about work, travelling, rights all that.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:15 am
Email which I have received includes my name , application reference number and details for my BRP details , says I will receive BRP in 10 working days also all details about ILR, about work, travelling, rights all that.
Then that should be an approval email in lieu of an approval letter comes with an attachment. Good luck
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:42 am

Also I just have check my status on home office site right of work, its changed now, says there is no limit to live in uk. Its mean this email is right, because before it was mention my visa expires date and mentioned only i can do business.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:44 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:42 am
Also I just have check my status on home office site right of work, its changed now, says there is no limit to live in uk. Its mean this email is right, because before it was mention my visa expires date and mentioned only i can do business.
Correct understanding.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:42 am
Your visa is approved then. Wait for the new BRP. You can call TNT and ask them if they have a BRP delivery for you. I have seen other cases also where successful approvals are received without an attachment. The RTW status changed is a double check.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Thank you, now time for relax. Thank you everyone for great great help. I hope everyone get approval soon those are waiting.
A long struggle end in happiness.....

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:37 pm

Hi, Received email for BRP on it way, may be will deliver tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:43 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:37 pm
Hi, Received email for BRP on it way, may be will deliver tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
Good luck. Keep us posted.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 am

Hello, BRP received today. Thank you for everyone

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:04 am

Hi Cullinan,

It’s amazing how quickly this lady’s case was approved in light of the fact that she was refused her extension and used furlough. Which is amazing! Ah stressful as I often find it’s luck of the draw with the CW on the day the application goes in. Really lucky for her and I hope my application goes ahead this smoothly.
However, I must admit i am a bit confused by her furlough comments which I have copied for you here. She states she had staff on furlough from March to Aug which is 6 months, so it’s quite a lengthy period, which is good to know, but what’s confusing me is that if this amendment on 5th Nov hadn’t been made, was she going to extend her visa as she had accessed furlough?

Further her comments below, in one she says
“I am not rely on furlough wages, yes i have paid furlough wages to my emplyees”

and then says “I have paid 100% wages during furloughed 80% from gov and 20% from employer , so i can claim furloughed period in”

Does she mean they weren’t on furlough on the payslips but in essence was getting the 80% from the govt and then just topping it up 20%?
So was she reliant or furlough or not?

Thanks!

* Report this post

by Maria hassan » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 pm
Hi, thank you for reply, yes I have attached my recent tax returns as self employed which is mentioned details my income and tax code etc,
I am not rely on furlough wages, yes i have paid furlough wages to my emplyees,
My claim employment starts from May 2019 to February 10 months, then starts furlough because from 23 March lockdown announced do account adviced by law you must register furlough so i did, Furloughed March to august.
September and October I didn’t file furlough so 2 months and 10 months previously total 12 months i will claim.

Ok I ll make chart for jobs after extension period.

Is that fine? Do i need anything els to be add into my application? Thx

* Report this post

by Maria hassan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:34 pm
Yes my both jobs are 30 hours per week and 130 hours per month,
I have paid 100% wages during furloughed 80% from gov and 20% from employer , so i can claim furloughed period in that case do i need to bank statements since furloughed starts or dnt need bank statement. If they will ask about bank statements then i ll send,
What you suggest?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:14 am

The 5th Nov update just came at the right time that went in her favour. She was initially relying on her period of claim even before extension in misconception. However, she was saved by the furlough update. Otherwise, she would not have met the requirements (if furlough was not allowed in 5th Nov update) until she waited few more months.

She means she paid employees 100%, 80% was furlough and 20% was top up from her side and she was claiming 80% back from government.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi, I have a 2 months old daughter, Which visa I need to apply for her now, she dnt have any passport just i have birth certificate.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Maria hassan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:08 pm
Hi, I have a 2 months old daughter, Which visa I need to apply for her now, she dnt have any passport just i have birth certificate.

Where is your daughter born? UK?

If yes i.e. daughter born in UK, you can simply register her as British Citizen now.

Please start a new topic in the BC forum.
british-citizenship/

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 pm

Yes she born in UK.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:32 pm

Maria hassan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 pm
Yes she born in UK.
See you in the BC forum then.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 pm

Where i can find BC forum?

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:44 pm

I posted a message one of the forum Page where i can see your post as well, is that right one?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:46 pm

Maria hassan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:44 pm
I posted a message one of the forum Page where i can see your post as well, is that right one?
Attachments
D29B7BD6-6302-47A3-9720-787A2CD7FC1D.jpeg
D29B7BD6-6302-47A3-9720-787A2CD7FC1D.jpeg (151.59 KiB) Viewed 618 times