ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Re: ILR Application - Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Maria hassan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:01 am

Ok got it thx

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:51 am

Maria hassan wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:01 am
Ok got it thx
Moderators: I would request the moderators to please split this post in OP’s topic in the BC forum as maybe she is struggling to create a new topic.

For your daughter: You need to register her as a BC via the MN1 route. FYI only follow the topic as follows:
british-citizenship/british-registratio ... 06886.html

The above topic has detailed discussion regarding this route and will help you in almost all your questions as your situation is similar to @cristina88.
(Note your child does not need any home country passport or visa to register as BC - UK birth certificate and your ILR BRP is enough).

Note: If you have any further questions, please keep in your OWN topic in the BC forum. I am sure this post will be split in your own topic in the BC forum soon and you can carry on in topic with any of your follow up questions you may have.

Good luck.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:48 am

Hi, thank you very much for your help again, actually i am new on the forum,thats the reason I couldn’t find out the way how to creat new topic on the this great forum.
Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:49 pm

Regarding Business registration with HMRC within 3 months of submission.

Can you please confirm you submitted your latest self-assessment tax return ONLY to fulfil this requirement? This will help others in the same situation.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Maria hassan
Pakistan

Post by Maria hassan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Yes I submitted latest tax returns and latest tax bill came from HMRC for the safe side. Otherwise latest tax returns is enough because in tax returns all information provided like UTR number, self assessment details, business tax code etc.