ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahad_io
Newly Registered
India

BRP not received

Post by fahad_io » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:58 am

1- Its more than 10 working days and i have not received my BRP yet. When i try to fill details online on link provided in email (https://www.biometric-residence-permit. ... ot-arrived) it asks me, do you want to send BRP to same address as mentioned in decision letter. There is no letter attached to Decision email (it only gives my full name and case reference number). How i would know if home office is using email address to deliver it which i have put in my application form. (I have read my posts here on this forum that home office was using wrong address).

2- How i can get a speedy reply from them, as many people have mentioned that they don't reply within 5 days.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP not received

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:30 am

1. If you haven't have changed your address from the time of application then it would be delivered at your given address.

2. Due to its not a normal time so that is why delays in everything always remain imminent.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

fahad_io
Newly Registered
India

Post by fahad_io » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:59 pm

That is unfair if there is Technical ISSUE, this should have affected everyone. But most of people have received BRPs within 3 working days.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:21 am

fahad_io wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:59 pm
That is unfair if there is Technical ISSUE, this should have affected everyone. But most of people have received BRPs within 3 working days.
Why not be proactive and speak to TNT courier to see whether they are holding anything for you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

fahad_io
Newly Registered
India

Post by fahad_io » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:39 am

I have spoken to them already many time unfortunately they are not holding anything for me. This makes me worried that everyone else seems to getting their BRP these days. I know there was an issue in BRP delivery back in June but i dont see any fresh issue highlighted over this forum.

Its only me, i guess.