ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP 10 Year Partner Route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1kam1
Newly Registered

FLR FP 10 Year Partner Route

Post by 1kam1 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm

Hi,

My visa will be expiring in September 2020 and I was issued a partner visa through my wife who holds a British passport. My 2 children are also British citizens and I am applying a FLR FP 10 year partner route.

1. Do I need to submit an English language certificate and which level?
2. Do I need to pay the NHS charge?
3. I am currently self-employed and which documents would I need to submit with my application?

Thanks
Manj

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP 10 Year Partner Route

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:41 pm

1kam1 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm
Hi,

My visa will be expiring in September 2020 and I was issued a partner visa through my wife who holds a British passport. My 2 children are also British citizens and I am applying a FLR FP 10 year partner route.

1. Do I need to submit an English language certificate and which level?
2. Do I need to pay the NHS charge?
3. I am currently self-employed and which documents would I need to submit with my application?

Thanks
Manj
1. Despite it is not needed but still the online application will ask it. Not reasons are known.

2. Yes

3. None

However, if you can fulfill the English and income requirement then can switch into 5 years of route but with a new ILR clock.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

1kam1
Newly Registered

Post by 1kam1 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my application online and I have uploaded submitted my documents on UKVCAS. I am trying to book an appointment online and no appointments are available. Please can somebody advise what I need to do for the next step.

Manj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:43 pm

1kam1 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:35 pm
Hi,

I have submitted my application online and I have uploaded submitted my documents on UKVCAS. I am trying to book an appointment online and no appointments are available. Please can somebody advise what I need to do for the next step.

Manj
There is no escape from waiting whip, so just carrying on waiting, delving the appointment and look forward for further instruction as you might be selected for reusing the ukvi new app.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ola1980
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ola1980 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:22 pm

Hello, hope you are well. Did you hear back from the home office as yet - I was wondering if you completed the online form and encountered the same issue I am currently facing as below.

1. Did your application summary state your visa type is FLR M although you completed the FLR FP form - 10 yr route?