ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Covid 19 Penality

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghuy
Newly Registered
India

ILR - Covid 19 Penality

Post by raghuy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi All

One of my friend who is eligible to apply ILR in Jun 2021 violated covid restrictions. Police fined him and he paid immediately.

Does covid penalities affect ILR approval? Is it mandatory to include covid penalities as part of ILR application even though he paid fine ontime?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Covid 19 Penality

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:34 pm

raghuy wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:20 pm
Hi All

One of my friend who is eligible to apply ILR in Jun 2021 violated covid restrictions. Police fined him and he paid immediately.

Does covid penalities affect ILR approval? Is it mandatory to include covid penalities as part of ILR application even though he paid fine ontime?
Shouldn't be an issue since that was paid instantly.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

raghuy
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR - Covid 19 Penality

Post by raghuy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:34 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:34 pm
raghuy wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:20 pm
Hi All

Shouldn't be an issue since that was paid instantly.
Thanks