ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirement ilr

Post by Fifisaby » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Thanks again
I am taking only the USB drive.
I have also noticed at the end of the application confirmation email from ukvcas that says "WE HAVE INTRODUCED THE OPTION TO SUBMIT YOUR UPLOADED DOCUMENTS TO UKVI BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TAKE PLACE. THIS OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOCUMENT UPLOAD PAGE UNTIL 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT"
Has anyone seen this and what actually means.
Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirement ilr

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:16 pm
Thanks again
I am taking only the USB drive.
I have also noticed at the end of the application confirmation email from ukvcas that says "WE HAVE INTRODUCED THE OPTION TO SUBMIT YOUR UPLOADED DOCUMENTS TO UKVI BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TAKE PLACE. THIS OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOCUMENT UPLOAD PAGE UNTIL 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT"
Has anyone seen this and what actually means.
Thank you
An abundance of discussion has been taking place about it from past because through above your documents reach to UKVI before biometrics enrolment on pressing that button.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.