ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds Conversion rate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib95
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds Conversion rate

Post by saqib95 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 am

Hi,

I want to apply on hsmp transitional arrangements from Pakistan. I have a question regarding maintenance funds. Do we need to have a Foreign Currency Account in Pounds to fullfil the maintenance funds requirement or a RS account is sufficient. If so, then what conversion rate they will use to convert RS into GBP over the entire 3 month period?

Also I have lost my originals in mail while transporting from UK. Its not very easy to get the original back in short time. Do I need to submitt them fro EC or the HSMP letter will be enough ?

Thanking you all.

Saqib

shakirsq

Post by shakirsq » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:18 am

check the following link for EC from Pakistan - HSMP transitional arrangements hope this will help

www.spammer.com/discussion-foru ... 189480787/

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance Funds Conversion rate

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm

saqib95 wrote: Do we need to have a Foreign Currency Account in Pounds to fullfil the maintenance funds requirement or a RS account is sufficient. If so, then what conversion rate they will use to convert RS into GBP over the entire 3 month period?
PKR account is fine. No need to open a foreign currency account. Forex rate on the date your bank statement is issued will be used.
saqib95 wrote:Also I have lost my originals in mail while transporting from UK. Its not very easy to get the original back in short time. Do I need to submitt them fro EC or the HSMP letter will be enough ?
Check with local BHC.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!