ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 Items of Correspondance Spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

laeeq38
Newly Registered

6 Items of Correspondance Spouse visa extension

Post by laeeq38 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi There

I hope everyone is well.

Sorry, asking my question here as I can't find an option to create a new topic but my question is related to this thread.

I am gathering 12 documents to fulfill correspondence items requirement at my address for my wife's spouse visa extension (applicant) and I am her sponsor.

Let's say my address is 100B London Road.

I have some documents addressed to the above address which is fine but some docs have address on them as 100 London Road (Note: B is missing after 100. This is a house separated in two properties with 100A and 100B and I live in Flat B)

Can I use those document as proof of address please? i.e. 100 London road.

Thanks,
Laeeq

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: 6 Items of Correspondance Spouse visa extension

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Yes, it won't be an issue.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Thanks very much Casa for quick response.

Is this somewhere in the home office guidance as I could not find anything or is it general practice for authorities to accept.

Please don't mind as I trust your answer but asking this for the sake of more clarity please :)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:04 am

The full address is made up of not only the door number but also the postcode. And the correct name on the document (either joint or solo is what matters also). Such small errors/misprints do not make any issue as @Casa has already mentioned.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:07 am

Thanks CULLINAN :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:16 am

laeeq38 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Let's say my address is 100B London Road.

I have some documents addressed to the above address which is fine but some docs have address on them as 100 London Road (Note: B is missing after 100. This is a house separated in two properties with 100A and 100B and I live in Flat B)

Can I use those document as proof of address please? i.e. 100 London road.

Thanks,
Laeeq
That most frequently happens in those flats located above or back of the shops and also those flats which are partitioned with/without/pending permission from the local authorities which isn't your problem. Most often the databases of different utility/service providers takes ages to get updated but again it won't be hurtful to you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:03 am

Thanks Seagul.

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:05 am

Can I ask few more questions please.

My wife's spouse visa expires on 31st Dec 2020 and I am aiming to apply next week with payslips and bank statement of last six months covering from Jun 2020 to Nov 2020.

1) Employment letter (I have received now) is on company's letterhead but not signed. Is it OK if not signed by my manager (we don't have proper HR department so my manager has issued this letter) but he has mentioned contact details in case any questions need to be asked.

2) I receive e-payslips but employment letter does not say that. Does it need to mention that electronic payslips are genuine and provided by the company?

3) Lets say I work for company A and I joined A in 2018. company A is smaller company and owned by company B. This last summer i.e. in the first week of June 2020, Company B sold company A to another company (C) so since June, A is owned by C.

Payslips states company name as:
a) June - B A Ltd (Would this be considered as a problem as this name does not match with other payslips)
b) July - A Ltd
c) Aug - A Ltd
d) Sep - A Ltd
e) Oct - A Ltd
f) Nov - A Ltd

Note: All payslips prior to June 2020 too states company name as B A Ltd.

Bank statement states company name as:

a) June - A Ltd
b) July - A Ltd
c) Aug - A Ltd
d) Sep - A Ltd
e) Oct - A Ltd
f) Nov - ADVICE CONFIRMS A Ltd (Would this be considered as a problem as this name does not match with other payslips)

4) My salary was reduced in Apr 2020 due to Covid-19 (10% less of original salary) and all above payslip and bank statements showing reduced salary. Employment letter says:

Salary: £xx,000 per annum (reduced to 10% less temporarily due to company A being bought by company C)

Would above be OK?

I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:36 am

laeeq38 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:05 am
Can I ask few more questions please.

My wife's spouse visa expires on 31st Dec 2020 and I am aiming to apply next week with payslips and bank statement of last six months covering from Jun 2020 to Nov 2020.

1) Employment letter (I have received now) is on company's letterhead but not signed. Is it OK if not signed by my manager (we don't have proper HR department so my manager has issued this letter) but he has mentioned contact details in case any questions need to be asked.

2) I receive e-payslips but employment letter does not say that. Does it need to mention that electronic payslips are genuine and provided by the company?

3) Lets say I work for company A and I joined A in 2018. company A is smaller company and owned by company B. This last summer i.e. in the first week of June 2020, Company B sold company A to another company (C) so since June, A is owned by C.

Payslips states company name as:
a) June - B A Ltd (Would this be considered as a problem as this name does not match with other payslips)
b) July - A Ltd
c) Aug - A Ltd
d) Sep - A Ltd
e) Oct - A Ltd
f) Nov - A Ltd

Note: All payslips prior to June 2020 too states company name as B A Ltd.

Bank statement states company name as:

a) June - A Ltd
b) July - A Ltd
c) Aug - A Ltd
d) Sep - A Ltd
e) Oct - A Ltd
f) Nov - ADVICE CONFIRMS A Ltd (Would this be considered as a problem as this name does not match with other payslips)

4) My salary was reduced in Apr 2020 due to Covid-19 (10% less of original salary) and all above payslip and bank statements showing reduced salary. Employment letter says:

Salary: £xx,000 per annum (reduced to 10% less temporarily due to company A being bought by company C)

Would above be OK?

I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.

1. As long as it is prepared on company's official stationary then there shouldn't be any issue.

2. As long as the payslips are a replica of original ones then really no need of these being authenticated again.

3. If the ownership of the business has been changed branded with new name usually happens when tupe take place, then philosophically it is equivalent of change of employer prompting category B for which the guidance is pretty soundless. However, I have still seen the successful cases where the applicant has supplied 6 months worth of payslips under category A whilst adding a covering letter and succeeded.

4. UKVI has some temporary concessions in place over it where the income wounded by the covid 19 would be condoned.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:38 am

Refer to the following guidance to learn more about it and especially look on the temporary concessions which are in place at its end.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... dyp0u_oakI

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 am

My Salary is above the minimum required so I will be fine with that.

Would this complicate my application if I attach 12 payslips i.e. first 7 payslips showing company C A Ltd and last 5 showing A Ltd and explaining the background? or As you said that explaining in cover letter may be enough for successfully application with just 6 payslips.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:31 am

laeeq38 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 am
My Salary is above the minimum required so I will be fine with that.

Would this complicate my application if I attach 12 payslips i.e. first 7 payslips showing company C A Ltd and last 5 showing A Ltd and explaining the background?
No issue and even would relatively be much safer.
laeeq38 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 am
or As you said that explaining in cover letter may be enough for successfully application with just 6 payslips.
Yes but if you are comfortable in providing the 12 months of payslips then it would keep you covered in all scenarios.

laeeq38
Newly Registered

Post by laeeq38 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:57 am

Thank You very much :)