ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for ILR on 10 years long route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noorjan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Apply for ILR on 10 years long route

Post by noorjan » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:24 pm

I came in UK since Feb 2011 on Tier 4 visa, after that got PSW uptill 28-03-2014 then applied for Interpreter visa which was refused and sometime rejected and I was reported at the police station and after all got resident bio-metric card on 31-10-2018.

Am I illegible for ILR on 10 years route?

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Apply for ILR on 10 years long route

Post by ajitu92 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:49 am

Need a lot more detail on this. What is this interpreter visa you are referring to? Did you make that application in time (before 28/03/2014)? When and why was it rejected and what is the deal with the police station? How and on what basis have you got a BRP on 31/10/2018?
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.