ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification Needed -ILR M Parent Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snowflakesdee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Clarification Needed -ILR M Parent Route

Post by snowflakesdee » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:35 am

Hi

Was wondering if anyone can help me. I have been following the site for quite a few years and it’s helped me with many of my applications.

I have now applied for ILR on the 5 year Parent route.

Submission Date: 12 Sept 2020
Submitted documents 23rd Sept

After submitting the documents I however lost my job a week after that. I meet all financial requirements having made double the required financial levels even with just the last 6months pay. I got paid my last salary at the end of September. But As I was applying early September I submitted payslips from March to August as only last 6 months was required.

My worry now is whether not having a job will be a problem. I don’t know if they check hrmc records to see if one is still in employment. When I check my tax records it shows employment was stopped 4th Sept. I don’t know if this would be problem and what I can do about it.

Please help. Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification Needed -ILR M Parent Route

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:10 pm

As you had met the financial requirement until the date of application so there shouldn't be any issue.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

snowflakesdee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Clarification Needed -ILR M Parent Route

Post by snowflakesdee » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:49 am

Thank you