ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G to ILR final doc check

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

T2G to ILR final doc check

Post by jvjroop » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi

i am about to submit my application. i want some thumbs up if i have everything or any suggestions, please.
    previous employer letter with absences (mentioning date out of UK, date returned to UK, and Reason).
      current employer letter(no absences as I did not go out of UK during this time) (confirming I am required for foreseeable future, salary, SOC code, and salary above the minimum requirement).
        October payslip (from online HR portal, it has employer logo with name).
          recent bank statement (showing October salary, with bank logo, branch address, my address, account number).
            Masters degree certificate from a different country and NARIC red route AQUALS and ELS confirmed.
              Life in UK test reference number.
                Consent form part 1 signed.
                  Current BRP.
                    Passport all pages scanned.
                      flight ticket, as I entered via Ireland when I first came into the UK.

Please let me know if any suggestions or if I am good to go.
                      Thank you

CULLINAN
                      Respected Guru
                      Pakistan

Re: T2G to ILR final doc check

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm

👍

You already have an existing thread:
                      indefinite-leave-to-remain/entry-cleran ... l#p1954098
                      Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

jvjroop
                      Mood:
                      United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
                      Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm
                      👍

Thank you Cullinan
                      yes, i was asking certain related queries there, but i thought because of the title it is being missed as i did not get reply for my previous query regarding the absences letter !!

AmazonianX
                      Respected Guru
                      United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:11 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                      Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 pm
                      CULLINAN wrote:
                      Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm
                      👍

Thank you Cullinan
                      yes, i was asking certain related queries there, but i thought because of the title it is being missed as i did not get reply for my previous query regarding the absences letter !!
                      👍
                      Note that same topic header could be changed to reflect current state of enquiries.

CR001
                      Mood:
                      South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
                      In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
                      Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jvjroop
                      Mood:
                      United Kingdom

Does dependents need to apply together

Post by jvjroop » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:30 am

Hi
                      just a general question. I believe it is same as T2 extension that dependents dont have to apply together with the main applicant right? obviously, they still have a valid PBS dependent visa.
                      for example, i applied now without dependents although my dependents are also eligible with respect to 5 years in UK. That should be fine as they still have a valid visa until end of next year.

Thanks

CULLINAN
                      Respected Guru
                      Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 am

Correct. They can apply anytime before their visa expiry or as soon as they qualify at the earliest, given main applicant’s status is secured, only then dependent’s applications will be successful.
                      Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ejothiprakash
                      Newly Registered
                      India

Post by ejothiprakash » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:55 am

Hello All,

We are applying ILR end of this month. Our T2G sponsorer has paid salary on different dates but always before 10th. Is that going to be a problem in the application?

Regards,
                      J

CULLINAN
                      Respected Guru
                      Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:02 am

ejothiprakash wrote:
                      Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:55 am
                      Hello All,

We are applying ILR end of this month. Our T2G sponsorer has paid salary on different dates but always before 10th. Is that going to be a problem in the application?

Regards,
                      J
                      No

Note: Please do not tag your questions onto other member’s thread. Keep all your questions in your own thread.

jvjroop
                      Mood:
                      United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:16 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                      Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 pm
                      Hi

i am about to submit my application. i want some thumbs up if i have everything or any suggestions, please.
                        previous employer letter with absences (mentioning date out of UK, date returned to UK, and Reason).
                          current employer letter(no absences as I did not go out of UK during this time) (confirming I am required for foreseeable future, salary, SOC code, and salary above the minimum requirement).
                            October payslip (from online HR portal, it has employer logo with name).
                              recent bank statement (showing October salary, with bank logo, branch address, my address, account number).
                                Masters degree certificate from a different country and NARIC red route AQUALS and ELS confirmed.
                                  Life in UK test reference number.
                                    Consent form part 1 signed.
                                      Current BRP.
                                        Passport all pages scanned.
                                          flight ticket, as I entered via Ireland when I first came into the UK.

Please let me know if any suggestions or if I am good to go.
                                          Thank you
                                          Dear gurus and moderators
                                          Thank you all for your patience and effort guiding many people Ike me. Its been a while I applied for Ilr ( 1 nov, biometric on 13th nov), but nothing from ho yet. Many who applied after me are getting decisions, I m becoming paranoid of this.
                                          Just for my own relief, can I please if everything looks Ok to you from my history below.

Was living in an European Country before coming to UK. Entry clearance visa granted for me and my 2 dependents in tht country, from 29 sep 2015 till 29 oct 2015. brp from 28 Sept 2015 Till 15 oct 2018.

I came frst to Uk without dependents from that country on 29 sep 2015 via Dublin, so I don’t have an immigration stamp on my visa. At Dublin airport next to the uk visa page, Irish visitor visa stamp was Stamped. Then I went back to the European country on 16 oct 2015 and came back with my 2 dependents on 20 oct 2015. at Heathrow we were all stamped that date on our entry clearance visas.

2 extensions of my tier 2 with same employer, 1st from 28sep 2018 till 14 feb 2020, second from 12 dec 2019 till 29 sept 2021. change of employer applied in May 2020( me alone) started working with new employer from jul 2020 without brp because of covid. Got the visa on 6 aug 2020 till 22 sep 2021.

Ilr set o applied on 1st nov. above documents were uploaded and submitted.

Do you see any issues in this?

Thank you

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:01 am

Hi
                                          i have very wiered questions, after apllying ILR.
                                          What is the minimum salarary for experianed hire for SOC 2311 ?
                                          i applied on 1 NOV 2020 and assumed that to be 33,000 pa ? am i right, because i just applied for T2 change of employer in may 2020 and have been granted visa in aug 2020. i get this doubt because now i see it to be 40,700 pa !!
                                          Thanks

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

ILR from T2G- SOC code experianced rate

Post by jvjroop » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:01 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:01 am
                                          Hi
                                          i have very wiered questions, after apllying ILR.
                                          What is the minimum salarary for experianed hire for SOC 2311 ?
                                          i applied on 1 NOV 2020 and assumed that to be 33,000 pa ? am i right, because i just applied for T2 change of employer in may 2020 and have been granted visa in aug 2020. i get this doubt because now i see it to be 40,700 pa !!
                                          Thanks

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

T2G to ILR and the new skilled worker rules into ILR

Post by jvjroop » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi all,
                                          i asked something related to this but no replies, probably i wasnt clear.
                                          just to be clear, and probabaly helpful for other applicants applying for ILR, when are the new skilled worker rules coming in place for ILR decision making?
                                          like for example if people are applying now based on T2G to ILR route, what are the salary thresholds being considered? because the minimum experianced rates are different for SOC codes for T2G (Appendix J) and skilled worker routes (going on rates) !
                                          or for T2G based applicants, minimum rates for experienced workers are considered from Appendix J? i cannot find this Appendix J rules anymore!
                                          in my case, i applied for ilr in nov, my SOC code is 2311, where minimum rate is 33k pa for experianced worker, will that be considered or is it the 40k pa going on rate mentioned for this SOC code for skilled worker route.!!
                                          Thank you.

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Tax declaration

Post by jvjroop » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Hi
                                          should i have to disclose income from home country in UK for taxation? i have properties on my name which are generating rental income, but the money is not transfered to any account on my name either in my home country or in the UK. They are managed by my parents. Pls suggest.
                                          Thanks

DanaF
                                          Scotland

Re: T2G to ILR and the new skilled worker rules into ILR

Post by DanaF » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:07 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm
                                          Hi all,
                                          i asked something related to this but no replies, probably i wasnt clear.
                                          just to be clear, and probabaly helpful for other applicants applying for ILR, when are the new skilled worker rules coming in place for ILR decision making?
                                          like for example if people are applying now based on T2G to ILR route, what are the salary thresholds being considered? because the minimum experianced rates are different for SOC codes for T2G (Appendix J) and skilled worker routes (going on rates) !
                                          or for T2G based applicants, minimum rates for experienced workers are considered from Appendix J? i cannot find this Appendix J rules anymore!
                                          in my case, i applied for ilr in nov, my SOC code is 2311, where minimum rate is 33k pa for experianced worker, will that be considered or is it the 40k pa going on rate mentioned for this SOC code for skilled worker route.!!
                                          Thank you.
                                          The rules that are enforced are, I believe, the ones that are in place at the date of your application. Since I didn't see anything in the new rules to indicate that it was being applied retrospectively, the old rules should apply to you. I'm by no means an expert, as I've said previously, but that has been my experience of it.

DanaF
                                          Scotland

Re: Tax declaration

Post by DanaF » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:09 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 pm
                                          Hi
                                          should i have to disclose income from home country in UK for taxation? i have properties on my name which are generating rental income, but the money is not transfered to any account on my name either in my home country or in the UK. They are managed by my parents. Pls suggest.
                                          Thanks
                                          Your best bet is to speak to a tax expert. Technically, if you are tax resident in the UK, all income should be declared, even if it is not taxable in the UK (due to double taxation treaties or otherwise). Although the properties are in your name, I would imagine that they would become taxable in the hands of the beneficial owner (assuming that is not you). If your parents are the recipients and beneficiaries of that income, they may be the ones for whom it is taxable income, but you'd need to provide more details to an expert in personal income tax to confirm.

DanaF
                                          Scotland

Re: Absences-mandatory info

Post by DanaF » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:16 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:01 am
                                          Hi
                                          I have my absences from UK mentioned on the letter by my employer. The table has rows mentioning, date left Uk, date returned to Uk and reason for absence. Is this enough? I seen some people also have a row for ‘ number of days’ , is that mandatory on the letter?
                                          Thank you
                                          It's not mandatory (at least I've seen no requirements for it). Some people just include a separate schedule that specifies the number of days to make it simpler for the case worker as they don't have to calculate it themselves. Having said that, if you're well below the limit, I don't imagine that they manually calculate it (but I could be wrong).

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

English language requirement

Post by jvjroop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am

Hi
                                          when i first got my entry clearance i gave my bachelors degree (from a diff country) as a proof for english requirement. i did submit the blue NARIC certificates along with it. Now for ILR as i heard that red route is required, i submitted my masters degree (from a diff country) with red route NARIC AQUALs and ELS. Is this fine?
                                          i saw people using whatever they used for their initial application for T2! i couldnt get red route from NARIC for the bachelors degree as i didnt get a seperate 'degree taught in enlgish letter' from the univ in that country. am i just overthinking?
                                          Thanks

AmazonianX
                                          Respected Guru
                                          United Kingdom

Re: English language requirement

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:50 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am
                                          Hi
                                          when i first got my entry clearance i gave my bachelors degree (from a diff country) as a proof for english requirement. i did submit the blue NARIC certificates along with it. Now for ILR as i heard that red route is required, i submitted my masters degree (from a diff country) with red route NARIC AQUALs and ELS. Is this fine?
                                          i saw people using whatever they used for their initial application for T2! i couldnt get red route from NARIC for the bachelors degree as i didnt get a seperate 'degree taught in enlgish letter' from the univ in that country. am i just overthinking?
                                          Thanks
                                          Overthinking, you will be fine with what you have submitted now on the red route.

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Re: English language requirement

Post by jvjroop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:16 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
                                          Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:50 pm
                                          raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am
                                          Hi
                                          Thanks
                                          Overthinking, you will be fine with what you have submitted now on the red route.
                                          Thank you

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Re: Entry clerance vignette date stamp and entry into UK

Post by jvjroop » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:33 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:10 pm
                                          Hi
                                          i am trying to understand if there is any issue in my case. I have been granted entry clearance T2 G which i have applied from an EU country in 2015. As the cheapest option i choose to fly to Dublin and to a local airport in UK from that EU country. As an Indian national, at Dublin they stamped on my passport a short stay thing which says allowed to stay 90 days, no work, and no public funds. When i flew into the local airport in the UK, there was no immigration check, so no date stamp on my entry clearance visa. i started to work for my sponsor and i went back to the EU country after 20 days to pickup my family. by this time i already collected BRPs. We flew back into Heathrow, where the immigration/border control specifically asked for entry clerance visa and they said this has to be stamped and wondered how it wasnt. it wasnt an issue and they stamped (date stamp) then on my entry clearance vignette and family's as well. Just wanted to ask if this will create any complications during my ILR application which i will apply soon ?
                                          Thank you
                                          Sorry to come back on this, the above question was asked and kindly Zimba did answer that it should not be a problem. am just wondering, if at all this is an issue, will HO consider my continous period beyond this date? so i entered on 29th sep 2015 via ireland to UK, i was date stamped on entry clearance at heathrow on 20th OCT 2015, i applied for ILR on 1 NOV 2020, so counting backwards, the continous period of 5 years is 30 OCT 2015. i have all entry stamps to UK during this period. will it be considered that way?

or as i mentioned in my application that i entered UK for the first time on 29th sep 2015, there is no date stamp of that other than the Irish visitor visa stamp on that day when i was transiting. i did provide my flight ticket for this. will they be doing further checks on this?

this is weired but i am getting something in my mind, the irish tourist visa is ony valid for ROI is it? it doesnot say anythng like BIVS visa. I am assuming this wont override the UK entry clearance or UK T2 visa?

just so many things coming into my mind as this wait is making me super OCD!!
                                          Thanks

CR001
                                          Mood:
                                          South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:36 pm

You're being paranoid and overthinking!!
                                          Char (CR001 not Casa)
                                          In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
                                          Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Thank you very much CROO1, Zimba, AmazonianX, seagul, CULLINAN and DanaF. I got my approval today.
                                          Best wishes

AmazonianX
                                          Respected Guru
                                          United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:24 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:07 pm
                                          Thank you very much CROO1, Zimba, AmazonianX, seagul, CULLINAN and DanaF. I got my approval today.
                                          Best wishes
                                          Congratulations on that. Believe your mind at rest now.

jvjroop
                                          Mood:
                                          United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:14 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
                                          Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:24 pm
                                          raj_262920 wrote:
                                          Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:07 pm
                                          Best wishes
                                          Congratulations on that. Believe your mind at rest now.
                                          Definitly at rest, Thank you :)