ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) Employment Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Simz82
Newly Registered

Set (M) Employment Letter

Post by Simz82 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi,

I applied for my wife's Set (M) ILR in November 2020, and uploaded documents within the same month via the app. However we realised they were two mistakes with the documents uploaded -

1. Two months of pay slips not uploaded correctly as there was a duplicate.
2. The employer letter states all the relevant information, however my employer did not add the statement that they accompanying pay slips are genuine.

She has a biometric appointment letter this month and we are hoping to rectify the issues by getting re-uploading the pay slips, is this permissible and acceptable?

In regards to the letter my employer may not be able to amend it in time for the appointment, will the absence of that statement jeopardise the chances of a successful application?

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (M) Employment Letter

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Simz82 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:09 pm
Hi,

I applied for my wife's Set (M) ILR in November 2020, and uploaded documents within the same month via the app. However we realised they were two mistakes with the documents uploaded -

2. The employer letter states all the relevant information, however my employer did not add the statement that they accompanying pay slips are genuine.

She has a biometric appointment letter this month and we are hoping to rectify the issues by getting re-uploading the pay slips, is this permissible and acceptable?
Yes clarify that in the cover letter and mention the reason for amendments for employer letter as it will be post dated. You can upload any documents before biometrics

In regards to the letter my employer may not be able to amend it in time for the appointment, will the absence of that statement jeopardise the chances of a successful application?
HO can not refuse on this alone. They will make enquiries with the employer if they have to/request additional documents. However, you can add documents or even send by post later on if need be (worst case scenario POST biometrics)

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Set (M) Employment Letter

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:40 am

Simz82 wrote:

If you had applied through category A then definitely supply the correct series (6 months) of payslips. Perhaps during the biometrics appointment that would be possible
Simz82 wrote:
2. The employer letter states all the relevant information, however my employer did not add the statement that they accompanying pay slips are genuine

Thank you
If the payslips were replica of original then this text isn't required at all.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.