ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement latest acceptable date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bank statement latest acceptable date

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:02 pm

ibnadam wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:29 pm
Hi,

Hopefully not a silly question :roll:

If we have submitted the ILR on 14/09/2020, and the latest bank statement we received by post is dated on the 14th as well (showing latest salary), can we submit that bank statement or do we need one dated before the application date with latest salary shown?

Thanks.
It must be dated ON or before the application date. So it is fine.

Can you also please desist from starting a new topic with each question you have. Keep ALL questions in ONE topic, i.e this one with all posts now merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ibnadam
United Kingdom

Post by ibnadam » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:02 pm
ibnadam wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:29 pm
Hi,

Hopefully not a silly question :roll:

If we have submitted the ILR on 14/09/2020, and the latest bank statement we received by post is dated on the 14th as well (showing latest salary), can we submit that bank statement or do we need one dated before the application date with latest salary shown?

Thanks.
It must be dated ON or before the application date. So it is fine.

Can you also please desist from starting a new topic with each question you have. Keep ALL questions in ONE topic, i.e this one with all posts now merged.
Thanks.

Sorry do you mean simply reply to this topic with a new question? I was under the impression separate question = separate topic.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:47 pm

See forum rule about multiple topics (click)
Kayalami wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:23 pm
The moderators appreciate that members/users have an interest in obtaining information specific to their circumstances but kindly request you to refrain from multiple postings on a single question or topic (related grouping e.g. your naturalisation application, ILR application, etc.) within and/or across forums since this:

1. Creates confusion by cluttering relevant information across multiple sources thus defeating the key objective of the bb which is to share information in an easily accessible manner.

2. Impacts on the 'spirit of fairness' in forum use for our members/ guests.

3. Clutters the database unnecessarily.

Please create and use one topic for your queries regarding a specific topic / immigration application (e.g. - settlement, PBS, naturalisation). This helps people to get a view of your immigration history, details etc. under one topic and helps them to answer your queries better.

The moderators rely on you to use your judgement on this matter but reserve the right to merge, lock and/or delete multiple postings without notification.

If you persist to create new threads despite a warning, you will be banned and your IP blocked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ibnadam
United Kingdom

Contacting UKVI via email

Post by ibnadam » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi all.

Was wondering if there is any way to contact UKVI via email regarding SET(M) applications?

I’m trying to find out what the progress of my wife’s application is.

We’ve submitted the biometrics in-person at the end of September. Was hoping to hear something after 2 months but nothing so far. I’m also a bit paranoid that we could’ve accidentally missed an email.

I tried the phone line but it doesn’t let you through unless it’s been 6 months wait.

Given that my wife’s FLR is expiring very soon I’m really hoping to try and find something out from UKVI.

Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Contacting UKVI via email

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:21 pm

ibnadam wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:16 pm

Given that my wife’s FLR is expiring very soon I’m really hoping to try and find something out from UKVI.

If you have applied in timely then a mere expiry of your previous visa won't make you overstayer by virtue of section 3C.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ibnadam
United Kingdom

Post by ibnadam » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:52 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:21 pm
ibnadam wrote:

If you have applied in timely then a mere expiry of your previous visa won't make you overstayer by virtue of section 3C.
Thanks for the reassurance. Just need to wait then :(

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:35 pm

ibnadam wrote:
Hi all.

Was wondering if there is any way to contact UKVI via email regarding SET(M) applications?

We’ve submitted the biometrics in-person at the end of September. Was hoping to hear something after 2 months but nothing so far. I’m also a bit paranoid that we could’ve accidentally missed an email.

I tried the phone line but it doesn’t let you through unless it’s been 6 months wait.

Thanks.

UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk

Also we have a separate group for such delays and massive support for SET(M) statistics.
Follow:

Address your question to user @Ameline as she is up to date.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ibnadam
United Kingdom

Post by ibnadam » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:24 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:35 pm
ibnadam wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks.

UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk

Also we have a separate group for such delays and massive support for SET(M) statistics.
Follow:

Address your question to user @Ameline as she is up to date.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html
Thanks very much, I'll try that email and also try asking Ameline.

Thanks.