ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by lolwe » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:00 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:36 pm
lolwe wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:36 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:45 am
Hi everyone, please I'd like more insight on the brexit deal. What happens with the EUSS if a deal cannot be reached by 31st? I saw on the news yesterday that they are preparing for that option now and they were only talking about trade and not immigration. I feel that the ho might have more grounds of refusal if it's a no deal!

Thanks
Zambrano carers are not covered by the Withdrawal Agreement or by the Brexit deal.

Zambrano carers are at the mercy of the Home Office if a deal is reached.

Zambrano carers are at the mercy of the Home Office if a deal is NOT reached.

Parliament approves the rules for Zambrano carers after 31 December 2020.

If Parliament wants to make it harder for Zambrano carers after 31 December 2020, they have the right to do so.

Europe can not and will not intervene on behalf of TCN Zambrano carers of British children who remain in the UK.

Anyone Zambrano carer who waits to resolve their status increases their risk of being deported, particularly after July 2021.
Thanks for your response @lolwe. I presently have a drf1 appeal on going and euss application still in progress and my leave expires in exactly a week..so the pressure is really mounting for me now.
The day after your leave to remain expires next week, you should put in a NEW application for leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme (Appendix EU). You do not and should not wait for the outcome of the DRF1 to put in an application under the EUSS.

The question of whether or not you are a Zambrano carer arises on the EUSS application. Make sure you provide enough evidence to make it clear that you are a Zambrano carer. The next questions for the First Tier Tribunal judge will be, do you have leave to remain under another part of the immigration rules at the time of the application? Your answer is no. Then, "Are you of good character, etc"

I suspect your refusal letter for your application under EUSS will be similar to Miss Suz's, Olaboy's etc. Who knows? They may not refuse you. Good luck.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:54 pm

My Prediction for 2021, 2022, etc (believe it if you will)

Ms Zambrano Carer (ZC) applies for leave to remain under Appendix EU (EUSS) in January 2020.

In early January 2021, the Home Office refuse her application - but send it to the wrong address!

Two weeks later, in mid January, Ms Zambrano Carer's right to appeal her refusal ends. Ms Zambrano never filed an appeal because she never received the refusal letter.

On 21 January 2021, Ms Zambrano Carer receives a deportation letter at her home saying she has seven days from the date of the deportation letter to leave the UK or face deportation. The letter is dated 18 January. Ms Zambrano carer has four days to find a solicitor to challenge the deportation and another solicitor to challenge the EUSS refusal in court.

A solicitor does not respond in time. The Home Office visit ZC at home and put her in a detention centre. ZC has to fight her cases from this detention centre. She eventually wins settlement under EUSS, but at what cost? Zambrano carers are the new Windrush generation.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:04 pm

lolwe wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:00 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:36 pm
lolwe wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:36 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:45 am
Hi everyone, please I'd like more insight on the brexit deal. What happens with the EUSS if a deal cannot be reached by 31st? I saw on the news yesterday that they are preparing for that option now and they were only talking about trade and not immigration. I feel that the ho might have more grounds of refusal if it's a no deal!

Thanks
Zambrano carers are not covered by the Withdrawal Agreement or by the Brexit deal.

Zambrano carers are at the mercy of the Home Office if a deal is reached.

Zambrano carers are at the mercy of the Home Office if a deal is NOT reached.

Parliament approves the rules for Zambrano carers after 31 December 2020.

If Parliament wants to make it harder for Zambrano carers after 31 December 2020, they have the right to do so.

Europe can not and will not intervene on behalf of TCN Zambrano carers of British children who remain in the UK.

Anyone Zambrano carer who waits to resolve their status increases their risk of being deported, particularly after July 2021.
Thanks for your response @lolwe. I presently have a drf1 appeal on going and euss application still in progress and my leave expires in exactly a week..so the pressure is really mounting for me now.
The day after your leave to remain expires next week, you should put in a NEW application for leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme (Appendix EU). You do not and should not wait for the outcome of the DRF1 to put in an application under the EUSS.

The question of whether or not you are a Zambrano carer arises on the EUSS application. Make sure you provide enough evidence to make it clear that you are a Zambrano carer. The next questions for the First Tier Tribunal judge will be, do you have leave to remain under another part of the immigration rules at the time of the application? Your answer is no. Then, "Are you of good character, etc"

I suspect your refusal letter for your application under EUSS will be similar to Miss Suz's, Olaboy's etc. Who knows? They may not refuse you. Good luck.
I see your point @lolwe. My drf1 refusal was basically that I should apply under appendix fm. I have EUSS application on going. I applied in October and still awaiting response. I'll call them this week for an update.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:23 am

Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:04 pm
I see your point @lolwe. My drf1 refusal was basically that I should apply under appendix fm. I have EUSS application on going. I applied in October and still awaiting response. I'll call them this week for an update.
@silverkey just spent months calling the EUSS with no meaningful update.
@lulubaby applied for leave to remain under Appendix EU while she had leave to remain under Appendix FM. Her leave to remain under Appendix FM expired in July 2020. The Home Office refused her application in September 2020 anyway.

If you put in a new application, at the time your LTR under Appendix FM has expired, your case may be easier to win in court.

The Zambrano right to reside ends on 31 Dec 2020. A judge can not rule on your DRF1 application after 31 December 2020 as it does not exist as a category.

The Home Office can say that a person was a Zambrano carer but their status is no longer valid as of some date after 31 December 2020.

A Zambrano carer who had the status but whose status is no longer recognised by the Home Office (for whatever reason) is potentially subject to deportation.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:03 am

Supreme Court hears appeal about deportation of Zambrano carers - 17 November 2020

The Home Office wants the Supreme Court to allow the Home Office to DEPORT Zambrano carers more easily.
Yesterday, the Supreme Court heard an appeal about the test which applies to the deportation of those who would otherwise benefit from a Zambrano right to reside.

The key question for the Court is whether Zambrano carers enjoy enhanced protection against deportation, such that they can be deported in “exceptional circumstances” only.

The Appellant argues that this is the effect of the judgment of the CJEU in Secretary of State for the Home Department v CS [2017] QB 558.

The Secretary of State’s position is that there is no requirement for exceptional circumstances to be established before a Zambrano carer can be deported; rather, the test is that set out at [36]-[49] of CS, repeated in the CJEU’s decisions in Rendón Marin v Administración del Estado [2017] QB 495 and KA and others v Belgische Staat [2018] 3 CMLR 28.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:11 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:55 pm
HO lawyer said my bundle made no sense ( He may be right though remember I was having issues with attaching PDF and sending empty attachments with some of the emails I sent to the tribunal) apparently all my sleepless nights produced rubbish bundle. I cried and told the tribunal guy my bundle was rubbish and he said no, that I shouldn’t say that.

I also realised from the address on my email that HO too has lawyers who do copy and paste like me ( thank God it’s not only me who does rubbish presentation). The HO lawyer sent my DRF1/ EEA decision, with all my documents and my child’s passport and stuff to that Charity lawyer who represented me 4 years ago when I claimed asylum ( then withdrew).

I decided to google and call the Charity lawyer a while ago after my 1st post this evening and he just told me he didn’t know how to reach me that HO already refused my Zambrano application and sent my documents to his office weeks/months ago.

As I was crying and telling him I was rubbish in everything, he consoled me and said no that I wasn’t , that I shouldn’t worry, that he will refer me to a lawyer in town to represent me that there is no need for me to travel out of town.
He then took my address to return my documents and also sent me an email with the lawyer’s contact.

I can’t believe my passport and my child’s birth certificate and passport have done ‘unnecessary travel’ despite COVID RESTRICTIONS. They must quarantine when they return while I think about what fine to impose on them.

UNBELIEVABLE. This HO saga has turned into a rubbish on AFRICA MAGIC. I doubt if NETFLIX will accept the poor script.

@@lulubaby, so sorry for the sad news and I trust you,you will fight till you win. I pray God grants you ilr.

As for me, I had given up after my son's passport arrived last week . Since I got just one last renewal and am tired of having high blood waiting on what HO will responds to me and also tired of waisting time like 12months+ before going to court and judge deciding what he had to decide,i just decided to focus on working my money so i can extend by march.

Please permit me if this might not be what you wish to hear. If I were you, I will decide to put my extension or renew under FM rather waiting on the court,and spending money to the lawyer. The lawyer or solicitor won't ask you nothing less than 1k in addition to the £700 for court fees.

I will prefer to add up that money, extend and if you still got some years to go for extension, you can later on apply for fee waiver recourse to public funds etc.

Please this is just my candit advice ,do not take it as some sort of weakening your spirit or an offense. This is just to prevent time waisting from both HO and court dates. Dont be surprised your court date might be given no less than in 6months time because home office is struggling to deny everyone ..

Thanks I pray God help us all.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Sebel wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:11 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
HO lawyer said my bundle made no sense ( He may be right though remember I was having issues with attaching PDF and sending empty attachments with some of the emails I sent to the tribunal) apparently all my sleepless nights produced rubbish bundle. I cried and told the tribunal guy my bundle was rubbish and he said no, that I shouldn’t say that.

I also realised from the address on my email that HO too has lawyers who do copy and paste like me ( thank God it’s not only me who does rubbish presentation). The HO lawyer sent my DRF1/ EEA decision, with all my documents and my child’s passport and stuff to that Charity lawyer who represented me 4 years ago when I claimed asylum ( then withdrew).

I decided to google and call the Charity lawyer a while ago after my 1st post this evening and he just told me he didn’t know how to reach me that HO already refused my Zambrano application and sent my documents to his office weeks/months ago.

As I was crying and telling him I was rubbish in everything, he consoled me and said no that I wasn’t , that I shouldn’t worry, that he will refer me to a lawyer in town to represent me that there is no need for me to travel out of town.
He then took my address to return my documents and also sent me an email with the lawyer’s contact.

I can’t believe my passport and my child’s birth certificate and passport have done ‘unnecessary travel’ despite COVID RESTRICTIONS. They must quarantine when they return while I think about what fine to impose on them.

UNBELIEVABLE. This HO saga has turned into a rubbish on AFRICA MAGIC. I doubt if NETFLIX will accept the poor script.

@@lulubaby, so sorry for the sad news and I trust you,you will fight till you win. I pray God grants you ilr.

As for me, I had given up after my son's passport arrived last week . Since I got just one last renewal and am tired of having high blood waiting on what HO will responds to me and also tired of waisting time like 12months+ before going to court and judge deciding what he had to decide,i just decided to focus on working my money so i can extend by march.

Please permit me if this might not be what you wish to hear. If I were you, I will decide to put my extension or renew under FM rather waiting on the court,and spending money to the lawyer. The lawyer or solicitor won't ask you nothing less than 1k in addition to the £700 for court fees.

I will prefer to add up that money, extend and if you still got some years to go for extension, you can later on apply for fee waiver recourse to public funds etc.

Please this is just my candit advice ,do not take it as some sort of weakening your spirit or an offense. This is just to prevent time waisting from both HO and court dates. Dont be surprised your court date might be given no less than in 6months time because home office is struggling to deny everyone ..

I would definitely do same if I were on my last renewal. Infact I am seriously thinking of going back to applying under appendix fm. I'm a support worker and will be calling the ho about ihs exemption. If I don't nt have to pay, I'll just renew my appendix fm. I had lived on £50 a week years ago with 2 kids from social services couple of years ago and will never wish that on anyone let alone experience such again!
Yeah..do what's best for you and I wish you the very best xx

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Thanks Sebel. It was my first 2.5ltr.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

When I relied on public funds, ‘the sky is the limit’ flew out of the window. As soon as that need wasn’t there anymore, it became a hindrance and distraction, then the scruples. Everyone is different though.

I still haven’t gotten over my experience while receiving Section17 Support. Our Social worker’s words to me still echo in my ears - “Where you come from you don’t get good jobs, you end up being cleaners” “You won’t work, you will go to school” “Why don’t you go and SEEK ASYLUM?” You can’t speak good English”. (Coming from a Social worker who says ‘YOUR ONES’ ‘MY ONES’ ‘THEM ONES’ and punctuates every sentence she makes with ‘INNIT’, was the last straw. I knew I was on the wrong bus. Maybe I should have been pronouncing WATER as WO A.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:06 pm
Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

@@lulubaby, if you are working full time earn about £18600 a year before tax, your leave to remain can still be reduced to 5years if meet a good solicitors. Mine was reduced as well otherwise I could have been left with 2 more renewals.

This is what many people /solicitors don't know yet but this only applies to single mothers only or a single father take care of his child on a daily basis.

What you will need;
5 Year Route
IELTS English Language certificate - Lifeskills Level B1

Financial Requirement - Income required £18,600 earned in last 12 months before application

(b) The P60 for the relevant period or periods (if issued).
(c) Wage slips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months; or
(ii) A period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months.
(d) A letter from the employer confirming:
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).
(e) A signed contract of employment.
(f) Monthly personal bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips at paragraph 2(c), showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:16 pm

HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE HOME OFFICE

It is important that you keep your contact details up to date and keep a record of your update.
If the Home Office send a deportation letter to an old address, you need to be able to prove that you gave them the correct address.

https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/
Update your address or your legal representative's details

https://www.gov.uk/update-uk-visas-immi ... nt-details
Use this service if you have a UK Visas and Immigration account and you’ve changed your: mobile phone number, email address, name, identity document, UK address

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-form-mcc
Use this form if you are in the UK with a visa and you need to notify UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) of a change in your circumstances. This includes changes to: personal details, criminal convictions, contact details, representative’s details, dependants’ details, any other information you think UKVI should know.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Deportation versus Administrative Removals

DEFINITIONS
Forced removal, sometimes called “administrative removal”, is when the Home Office enforces your removal from the UK if you don’t have any leave to remain: if your application for leave to remain has been refused, or you did have some form of leave to remain but it has now expired. You are at risk of removal if you do not have any leave to remain in the UK and haven’t applied for any; if your asylum or immigration application is refused; or the leave you had has expired. A deportation is a removal that is in the public good.

THE CHALLENGES
You should not be removed from the UK if you have an appeal pending in the UK . Remember not everyone has the right to appeal in the UK.

You should not be removed from the UK if you have submitted a fresh claim and a decision has not yet been made on whether it is a fresh claim or not. You should keep proof of submitting a fresh claim.

You can challenge your removal if other legal proceedings are ongoing in other areas of law, or if the proper procedure for removal has not been followed.

You may also be able to ask for a removal to be deferred, for example if you do not have a legal representative, if your legal representatives have changed during the removal window, or if you are detained and have not been able to access the legal aid surgery in time.

To prevent deportation, you need to prove that it would breach your rights under the Refugee Convention or the Human Rights Convention.

THE NOTICE PERIOD
Since 2015, the Home Office has been able to inform someone they are liable to removal, and then remove that person at any given point during a three-month removal window. The general notice period (during which you cannot be removed, before the removal window begins) is seven calendar days if you are not detained, or just 72 hours if you are detained. During this notice period, you may be able to legally challenge the removal (see below). Once that notice period is over, the three-month removal window begins and you can be removed, without notice, at any point during it. If judicial review proceedings are brought within the three-month removal window, this will not be enough to suspend removal, and an injunction will be required.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:12 am

Sebel wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

@@lulubaby, if you are working full time earn about £18600 a year before tax, your leave to remain can still be reduced to 5years if meet a good solicitors. Mine was reduced as well otherwise I could have been left with 2 more renewals.

This is what many people /solicitors don't know yet but this only applies to single mothers only or a single father take care of his child on a daily basis.

What you will need;
5 Year Route

Financial Requirement - Income required £18,600 earned in last 12 months before application

(c) Wage slips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months; or
(ii) A period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months.
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(f) Monthly personal bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips at paragraph 2(c), showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
Thanks Sebel. Remember my leave expired with the HO and I got ‘here’ by default.
I had leave, EUSS was announced, HO made their promises to Zambrano carers. I had no reason to doubt the HO so applied, HO started changing their GUIDANCE NOTES ‘like clothes’, then the waiting and uncertainty unfolded, my leave expired with them, then the nightmare and drama began.

Difficult/ Stressful as it is, I will see it through.
I am still waiting get back my documents and put back a DRF 1 application.
I will call the tribunal today as regards a fresh bundle.

I will definitely see it through.

The whole process has brought my almost 8 year old child even closer to me. (I have to cherish it for now until a woman comes into his life).
Once I sit there and start reading and typing as soon as he notices, he brings me his little packs of tissues. (He doesn’t know yet that those tears are beyond tissues, maybe he should try Spam-ROLL).
He leaves whatever he is doing and sits beside me. “Let me help you mummy”, “Stop crying mummy, XXXXXX is here. I will help you ok?”.

For peace to reign I have to promise him I will ask for his help as soon as I need it.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:19 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:12 am
Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Sebel wrote:

What you will need;
5 Year Route

(c) Wage slips covering:
Thanks Sebel. Remember my leave expired with the HO and I got ‘here’ by default.
I had leave, EUSS was announced, HO made their promises to Zambrano carers. I had no reason to doubt the HO so applied, HO started changing their GUIDANCE NOTES ‘like clothes’, then the waiting and uncertainty unfolded, my leave expired with them, then the nightmare and drama began.

The whole process has brought my almost 8 year old child even closer to me. (I have to cherish it for now until a woman comes into his life).
Once I sit there and start reading and typing as soon as he notices, he brings me his little packs of tissues. (He doesn’t know yet that those tears are beyond tissues, maybe he should try Spam).
He leaves whatever he is doing and sits beside me. “Let me help you mummy”, “Stop crying mummy, XXXXXX is here. I will help you ok?”.

For peace to reign I have to promise him I will ask for his help as soon as I need it.
I know! He knows your pain. Just try to relax because at the moment, you are in this lane and must fight till the end. And smile too. You will overcome x

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:12 am
Sebel wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Sebel wrote:

What you will need;
5 Year Route

(c) Wage slips covering:

Once I sit there and start reading and typing as soon as he notices, he brings me his little packs of tissues. (He doesn’t know yet that those tears are beyond tissues, maybe he should try Spam).

Courage @lulubaby I can feel your pain. Take heart and don't be over stressed for the good Lord will see us through.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am

My EUSS application has just been refused. I have right of appeal and administrative review.. @lulubaby.. we are now officially twins 😂
Time to get started with appeal. I'm wondering if I can merge the 2 appeals together. Pease I need advises

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am
My EUSS application has just been refused. I have right of appeal and administrative review.. @lulubaby.. we are now officially twins 😂
Time to get started with appeal. I'm wondering if I can merge the 2 appeals together. Pease I need advises
Do you currently have leave to remain?

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Why DRF1 Applications are a waste of time at this point

Per the Home Office guidance on the DRF1 application -
You will only be considered for a derivative residence card as a person with a derivative right of residence under EU law.
EU law no longer applies after 31 December 2020.
Any applications for DRF1 will be invalid after 31 December 2020.
No court can make a ruling on a DRF1 application after 31 December 2020.

The EUSS application is a valid application after 31 December 2020. At present, the Home Office will accept EUSS applications until 30 June 2021. You can signal to the Home Office that you are a Zambrano carer on the EUSS application.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:40 pm

lolwe wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:16 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Yes. It expiring on Saturday this week.

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:40 pm
lolwe wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
According to the guidelines, they are supposed to treat applicants with less than 30 days leave remaining differently from people who have LTR for longer. You could appeal the EUSS refusal in the First Tier Tribunal,, however a judge may ask you to make a fresh application. It seems your previous application was made when you had LTR under another part of the immigration rules, so the Home Office had cause to refuse you.

The purpose of a DRF1 application at this point would be to declare to the Home Office you consider yourself to be a Zambrano carer and to treat you accordingly. The act of filing a DRF1, as well as a EUSS application as a Zambrano carer means you have made that declaration.

The key is to avoid being forcibly removed after 31 December 2020 while the judge decides your case. You could be a target for a removal because you will not have LTR and the Home Office will likely say you are not a Zambrano carer.

If you do receive a removal letter after 31 December, you need to contact the First Tier Tribunal immediately (or before 7 days after the date on the removal letter) and ask the court to issue an injunction against the Home Office. The injunction will protect you from removal activity.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:43 pm

Please when typing a post, does anyone know why some words come up as EMOJI or SPAM ?.
For instance, I typed Spam rolland it came up as SPAM ROLL despite the fact that after I noticed it in preview, I corrected it severally before posting.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Please when typing a post, does anyone know why some words come up as EMOJI or SPAM ?.
For instance, I typed K I T C H E N ROLL and it came up as SPAM ROLL despite the fact that after I noticed it in preview, I corrected it severally before posting.
Now I have spaced it out and it shows the correct word. Please how do I solve this because this is not the first time it is happening.
Thanks.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Mhhhh, so sad. Thank God you have appeal rights. What was their reason?.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:40 pm
lolwe wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
@Greatgreat, this is so frustrating. Was it not the same guidance that they read which says if your Leave to remain (LTR) is less than 28 days then they have to give you settled status or pre settled essentially the one you ought to have ?
In that same guidance they have used the fact that you had LTR and conveniently not read the part that favours you. So annoying, but you will surely prevail.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:05 pm

lolwe wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
@lolwe, how does the HO get their bundle in appeal cases? Does the FTT send the HO a copy the appellant submits to them(FTT) or the appellant has to prepare two bundles and send one to the FTT and another to the HO. Just wondering how the HO gets their bundles when an immigrant challenges their decision at the FTT.