ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship for UK born child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar555
India

Citizenship for UK born child

Post by Kumar555 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hope things are ok with everyone during these difficult times.
I am not sure if I am posting my question at right place, Apologies
Can someone please guide me with my Child's Registration queries?

My Child was born in UK on May 2019 and hasn't travel anywhere outside UK yet. I have applied and got Indian passport for my child however, never got a VISA. My Wife is a primary applicant who just got her ILR, she was granted ILR on 5 Year Route with Tier 2 General Visa, My Application for ILR was separate and I am still waiting for the decision.
I would like to know if I can apply for my Child MN1 application with my Wife's ILR or do I really need to wait for mine to come as well.

I am asking this question because I don't want to lose any time as I am unsure of when my approval will come through.

srsw

Re: Citizenship for UK born child

Post by srsw » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:52 pm

Kumar555 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:02 pm
Hi Everyone,

Hope things are ok with everyone during these difficult times.
I am not sure if I am posting my question at right place, Apologies
Can someone please guide me with my Child's Registration queries?

My Child was born in UK on May 2019 and hasn't travel anywhere outside UK yet. I have applied and got Indian passport for my child however, never got a VISA. My Wife is a primary applicant who just got her ILR, she was granted ILR on 5 Year Route with Tier 2 General Visa, My Application for ILR was separate and I am still waiting for the decision.
I would like to know if I can apply for my Child MN1 application with my Wife's ILR or do I really need to wait for mine to come as well.

I am asking this question because I don't want to lose any time as I am unsure of when my approval will come through.
Yes, you can go ahead and apply for your kid's MN1 application now. No need to wait.

You need to start your own thread rather than tagging onto others thread.

Moderators: pls separate this post.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Are you paying under two usernames??? This is strictly not permitted in the forum!!
member/Linet%20Jose/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kumar555
India

Post by Kumar555 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:14 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:59 pm
Are you paying under two usernames??? This is strictly not permitted in the forum!!
member/Linet%20Jose/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Thanks for the information srsw
@CR001, Sorry Linet is my Wife and she has a different account. Not sure if we are not suppose to have 2 accounts from same household. If thats the case, let me know, I will one of the id's deleted.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:58 pm

It is unfair to members, who are all unpaid volunteers when two people are posting the same questions. So yes, just one username is helpful. It avoids members spending their time answering duplicates topics about the same issue.

She already posted a query regarding citizenship for UK born child.

british-citizenship/naturalisation-of-c ... l#p1966076
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kumar555
India

Post by Kumar555 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:58 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:58 pm
It is unfair to members, who are all unpaid volunteers when two people are posting the same questions. So yes, just one username is helpful. It avoids members spending their time answering duplicates topics about the same issue.

She already posted a query regarding citizenship for UK born child.

british-citizenship/naturalisation-of-c ... l#p1966076
Hi CR001,

I really appreciate the efforts you guys put to post reply for all the questions. This forum has been of great help and we all are so so thankful to you guys.
I will ask my Wife "Linet Jose " to not post any questions from now