ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent to ILR Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhraja
Pakistan

Tier 2 Dependent to ILR Help

Post by mhraja » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:55 pm

Hi All,

I successfully converted to ILR in 2017 and then to British Citizenship in 2018 through Tier 2 (General) Visa route. Now I am applying for my wife and I would like to get your help.

The first section of the form asks about "The person you are joining or accompanying"

Which visa is Person applying for or been granted, shall I give here Tier 2 (General) as that was the last visa I was granted before ILR & Citizenship? What reference shall I give here VAF or GWF number?

Also, later they are asking for CoS? Shall I give the detail of last CoS I was granted for my Tier 2?

Many Thanks,
mhraja

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Dependent to ILR Help

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:03 pm

mhraja wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:55 pm
Hi All,

I successfully converted to ILR in 2017 and then to British Citizenship in 2018 through Tier 2 (General) Visa route. Now I am applying for my wife and I would like to get your help.

The first section of the form asks about "The person you are joining or accompanying"

Which visa is Person applying for or been granted, shall I give here Tier 2 (General) Yesas that was the last visa I was granted before ILR & Citizenship? What reference shall I give here VAF or GWF number? If known question or of you have question

Also, later they are asking for CoS? Shall I give the detail of last CoS I was granted for my Tier 2?
yes

Many Thanks,
mhraja
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mhraja
Pakistan

Post by mhraja » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Thanks CULLINAN for the reply.

Another one:

Last Visa which was her Tier 2 (General) Dependent extension was given on 07 January 2018 so I have selected No

Is it correct?

If I select No, then it doesn't ask any absence details? Is it normal?
I remember when I did my ILR application I had to give all my absence details.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Correct. PBS dep has no absence limit for any leave granted before 11th Jan 2018. So none to list either.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.