ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10-Year Child British Registration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adeelishaq786
United Kingdom

10-Year Child British Registration

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:50 am

Hi Guys,
Looking forward to apply for my child British Registration. Both of us (parents) are on Leave to remain. Would like to know what document would I need to submit with her application. I've pretty much completed the online forms, just not sure what documents would be needed. Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: 10-Year Child British Registration

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:19 am

adeelishaq786 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:50 am
Hi Guys,
Looking forward to apply for my child British Registration. Both of us (parents) are on Leave to remain. Would like to know what document would I need to submit with her application. I've pretty much completed the online forms, just not sure what documents would be needed. Many thanks
When you complete the online form, the form generates a checklist of documents which you need to submit.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.