ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declaration letter help for fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Esstavar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Help with fiancé visa documents

Post by Esstavar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi all,

So I've gone through my documents and there's a few queries I have. Can anyone help me resolve these issues:

Insurance letter for property and house documents

So I've been doing research and some people are sending an insurance letter. My accommodation arrangement is my father owns an additional flat in which he allows me to stay so do I still need to provide an insurance letter?

I will send the land registry information but do I also need to send pictures of the accommodation in which I live?

I paid to have the land registry information about 4 months ago, a solicitor told me I would have to do that again but I can't see the sense in it as it's the same unless I misunderstood can anybody advise on this also?

Marriage registry office booking

What's required for this do they just want an official proof of booking?

Appendix 2 ( 2vaf4a)

Do we need to fill the appendix 2 in?

Venue

Due to covid it's not really possible to book a venue so how do we get round this issue? Do I just book a restaurant and ask for a receipt? What happens if there's a lockdown again which I suspect will be the case in January?

Appreciate your help in advance

thank you

Esstavar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Declaration letter help for fiance visa

Post by Esstavar » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi all,

Can somebody advise, is there a difference between the following and do I need all or some of them for the fiance visa:

Cover letter
Declaration
Sponsor letter

Are there any templates I can follow? what information needs to be in there and do any of them need to be signed by a solicitor

Thank you