ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Docs for HSMP Transitional?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib95
Newly Registered

HSMP Docs for HSMP Transitional?

Post by saqib95 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:15 am

Dear all,

I applied for HSMP in feb 2008. Case approved, soon after (which I didnt know). When I called HO in June 2008, I was told my docs have been sent on 27th March 2008. They were lost in the post! I then requested a reprint which was sent on 1st July 2008. I was late on courier arrangement. The letter again lost! I again rquested a reprint and after a lot of email exchnages, they agreed to send me the 2nd reprint. Courier has picked it up on 12 sept and I hope to get it in a day or two.

My questions now are:-

1) I dont have my originals (Bsc. Engg. Degree, NARIC Letter, Salary Slips, Bank Statement etc) so what should I do now? getting a duplicate from UET can take months. Under the HSMP transitional requirements, is it necessary to submitt all the HSMP docs again? Doesn't make any sense to me. Any one with a real expeience?

2) I am depositing some 500,000 in my account by selling an asset, and wait for 3 months. Do I also need to show BHC, from where I got this money at once?

Regards
Saqib

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:25 pm

1. Not all BHCs require you to send the documents that were sent with your HSMP application. Check your local BHC's website for guidance, or contact them directly if the website is not helpful. Some only require the HSMP letter and evidence regarding maintenance funds.

2. You dont need to show where the money came from. Prove that you have held the requisite funds for 3 months and the requirement is satisfied.