ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for child - Require review of the questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pray4all
India

Re: MN1 for child - Require review of the questions

Post by pray4all » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:32 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:18 am
Firstly, why did you leave it to the last visa expiry day to submit your application? :shock:
Received ILR card yesterday morning for my wife so thought of putting it in application :(

Do you have a completed PDF form? If it gives the payment reference you are okay but you should have received a payment confirmation email that your payment has been successful OR your payment has been unsuccessful.
Yes - I have a completed pdf. It mentions filled 'Date of Application' with date & timestamp and filled 'Total Fees of 1894 gbp' and filled Payment ref number on top of the form.

It also mentions IHS ref number and filled Payment section at the bottom

If you say, you have the payment reference number on the completed form including the date/time stamp, looks like your payment is successful - maybe pre authorisation but not yet claimed by UKVI?
Yes it said payment successful while I was paying via bank account and then landed to next screen for further actions

This is an unusual situation. Usually, you are able to create an account on UKVCAS right away after submission. Are you pressing the “book an appointment” on your UKVI account? What happens then? No access code is sent? Did you use the same registered email for any other application? Do you use gmail?

Yes no access code sent - I used same registered email address. Yes - gmail

Try going to UKVCAS (not UKVI) and press forget password link. It should let you register then?
I tried forget password link - it says email sent to registered email address. However no confirmation email comes back. checked spam as well.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:35 am

See gmail outage problems?
Gmail is having problems since yesterday. Looks like emails are not pushed thorough but you are okay.

Sign out and sign in again from your gmail account. Reboot your device?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... dwide.html

Is the email address entered correctly on the form?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

pray4all
India

Post by pray4all » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:41 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:35 am
See gmail outage problems?
Gmail is having problems since yesterday. Looks like emails are not pushed thorough but you are okay.

Sign out and sign in again from your gmail account. Reboot your device?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... dwide.html
yes - I am aware of the outage. I tried testing sending / receiving emails from my email box. Yes - checked email address twice. clicked on hyperlink of downloaded copy and tested the email.

Am i ok with submission date of the application ? is it based on when i submitted & payment made OR when I submitted/made payment and payment debited from account?

Shall I wait for today for confirmation email & access code - If I donot receive by today eod, how should i book an appointment? Tried calling UKVCAS and nobody picks the phone

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm

I am not sure why you have not received a payment confirmation email. Maybe wait today and see. As you said you have the payment reference, I am inclined to believe that payment has gone through. The date of application is the date you pay and submit online. Obviously payment has to be successful and not rejected as invalid.

Best way to contact UKVCAS is DM twitter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

pray4all
India

Post by pray4all » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:30 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm
I am not sure why you have not received a payment confirmation email. Maybe wait today and see. As you said you have the payment reference, I am inclined to believe that payment has gone through. The date of application is the date you pay and submit online. Obviously payment has to be successful and not rejected as invalid.

Best way to contact UKVCAS is DM twitter.
Yes - Payment was successful. I have checked with the bank and they say they have no issues and nothing pending at their end. The merchant (UKVI) needs to accept the payment.

Good news is that I have received access code now and been able to register with UKVCAS.

Payment confirmation email is still pending though - bit strange :shock:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:33 pm

No worries then. It will come through in couple of hours or tomorrow. You are fine.

pray4all
India

Post by pray4all » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:44 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:33 pm
No worries then. It will come through in couple of hours or tomorrow. You are fine.
Many Thanks for your support Cullinan :D

One more question - while paying for IHS fees, the tier 2 > tier 2 general category is now missing in IHS field - seems like due to change in skilled visa.

So i selected nearest option of Tier2 PBS dependant - Tier2 general for my wife with no IHS ref number and the entered BRP expiry as 3 years from submission date (15.12.20) since I believe PBS extension is valid for 3 years to get the right amount (for myself - 624 * 3 (1872) + 470 * 3 (1410) = 3282).

For myself & kid though the categories of Tier2 PBS Dependant & Tier2 general were correctly filled.

I suppose this should not make difference since there is no ILR drop down in IHS visa field type and they have removed Tier2 general from Tier2 visa category. so the best way was to approach nearest drop down via Tier2 PBS & Tier2 general.

The visa application has no issues at all.

Hope this is ok?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Yes. It should be okay as you paid the correct amount.