ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - Visa application submitted but no acknowledgement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pray4all
India

URGENT - Visa application submitted but no acknowledgement

Post by pray4all » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:42 am

Hi Gurus,

I submitted my Tier2 PBS Dependant application yesterday - online application form references the payment made and has now landed me into next page 'Further Actions'.

I have however not received any confirmation/ acknowledgment email yet :shock: - the transaction in bank account is still in pending. Speaking to bank - they say there is no issue from their side, merchant (UKVI) has yet not picked the payment.

1. Will I receive confirmation email post the payment is picked by UKVI?

2. Will I be able to book the appointment with UKVCAS only once I have received the email or can I directly go from online application & then register for UKVCAS (though payment is still in progress)?

3. What will be considered as submission date? (my visa expiry was yesterday) so will this be application submission date or when payment is deducted? - on online form & pdf, it references the payment amount.

4. I tried to register UKVCAS, however didnot receive any access code - is it due to the fact that I have yet not received any confirmation email?

Request for your advise on urgent basis.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT - Visa application submitted but no acknowledgement

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:37 pm

1. Check your spam. But most don't get anything.

2. Yes, ukcvas is a third party and separate to ukvi.

3. Date if application is the date you submit and pay online.

4. Phone ukcvas and ask. Check spam
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pray4all
India

Re: URGENT - Visa application submitted but no acknowledgement

Post by pray4all » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:46 am

Thanks for your reply.

Checked spam, archive, trash etc. - no confirmation email on the payment to UKVI. (May be a message failure at UKVI server level or impact of google downtime !!)

I have received access code and now able to book the appointment.

The payment in the bank has also moved from pending to debit status - however there is still no email confirmation. I am not worrying now since I have booked the appointment directly via online application & received QR code on email.

FYI - UKVCAS doesnot pick phone nowdays - tried many times & the auto message says due to cronavirus there is a limited support & then call ends :( - the only way to interact with them is via online enquiry portal

Cheers