ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no dates on wages slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helloimran

no dates on wages slips

Post by helloimran » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello everyone.

I have applied for Tier 1 General last week within uk.
I claimed 30 points on my pervious earnings from oct-07 to sep-08,i have provided my 12 months payslips and 12 months bank statements,i get paid weekly to my bank directly,the amount on my payslips exactly same that has been credited to my bank account.
I also provided my original employment contract which was issued on sep-07,so i am claiming points on earnings after the star date of my employment.

There are no dates on my payslips from oct-07 to march-08 because of company internal HR system,rest of them got dates.My all other personal details are same on my all payslips.

I am really worried about my first 6 monts payslips because there are no dates on them.
Will my application get rejected for that reason???

I will be waiting for all your response.
thanks...

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 am

When you say dates, it is date of the payslip or u meant month of the pay-slip?

Either way if it can be verifiable and tallies with bank credit, I dont see any issue...

helloimran

Post by helloimran » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks for your kindly reply,
I get paid weekly,so there are no dates at all on my first 24 payslips but my bank statement verfies that those wages are paid from oct-07 t0 march-08.

Is it still not an issue?
Thanks...

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Do they have the tax period on them that the pay relates to, usually written as the number of the week(s)?

helloimran

Post by helloimran » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:47 pm

I never noticed,i have posted them and i don't have copies of them,but i just checked my recent payslips they do have tax week on them.

I am claiming points of the earning,period from oct-07 to sep-08.
I started this job on sep-07,so i am claiming after the date of my employment start.so any wages paid to my bank account is after my employment start.
I have also provided the orignal emloyment contract with my application,on the contract my start date is clearly mentioned.

Waiting for your kindly response.

Thanks.....

helloimran

Post by helloimran » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:09 am

I never noticed,i have posted them and i don't have copies of them,but i just checked my recent payslips they do have tax week on them.

I am claiming points of the earning,period from oct-07 to sep-08.
I started this job on sep-07,so i am claiming after the date of my employment start.so any wages paid to my bank account is after my employment start.
I have also provided the orignal emloyment contract with my application,on the contract my start date is clearly mentioned.

Waiting for your kindly response.

Thanks.....