ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can't book an appointment on VFS Website

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can't book an appointment on VFS Website

Post by Sadsay » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:53 pm

No Response yet Today i sent them email and they said "With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision."
i am not sure if they have evaluate everything and it just need decision or they are still working on my application

rommy

Post by rommy » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:20 am

Can anyone help me to identify number from which HO calls in case of any query? Is it a private number.

I am currently overseas and yesterday I missed a call from unknown number. Now I am worried I might have missed an important call.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:40 am

rommy wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:20 am
Can anyone help me to identify number from which HO calls in case of any query? Is it a private number.

I am currently overseas and yesterday I missed a call from unknown number. Now I am worried I might have missed an important call.
It will usually display as "private number". However from some reports on here and other fora, they do call more than once.

rommy

Post by rommy » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Oh lord. I missed couple of them as I am overseas and didn't answer due to roaming charges.

Hopefully they will drop an email in case of any urgent queries????

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:37 pm

rommy wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:25 pm
Oh lord. I missed couple of them as I am overseas and didn't answer due to roaming charges.

Hopefully they will drop an email in case of any urgent queries????
You can only hope they do but don't bank on it.