ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 English Test certificate not accepted for extension visa!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

liyam
United Kingdom

Re: B1 English Test certificate not accepted for extension visa!

Post by liyam » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:13 pm

I’d like to update this thread that within 24 hours of the previous email, we have just received another email informing us they have granted my wife the extension visa under the 5 years route!

Thanks everyone for their help on this matter ever since I’ve started preparing for the visa until today.

Ho is definitely full of confusion, they refused our entry visa back then claiming they don’t believe we are really married!

I took them to tribunal and the ho representative confessed his manager simply didn’t put all of the documents including hundreds of pages of photos and chat prints and emails with our submitted application form which the judge was very angry about it too!

Now another near miss but thankfully they corrected themselves quickly.

Thanks to this forum. I’d be happy to donate if there’s a link or option to do so just to keep this great forum going as people like us have nobody else to help them dealing with Ho.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Great. Thanks for the update. Will be helpful to many. Good luck for your future.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:14 pm

liyam wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:13 pm
I’d like to update this thread that within 24 hours of the previous email, we have just received another email informing us they have granted my wife the extension visa under the 5 years route!

Thanks everyone for their help on this matter ever since I’ve started preparing for the visa until today.

Ho is definitely full of confusion, they refused our entry visa back then claiming they don’t believe we are really married!

I took them to tribunal and the ho representative confessed his manager simply didn’t put all of the documents including hundreds of pages of photos and chat prints and emails with our submitted application form which the judge was very angry about it too!

Thanks to this forum. I’d be happy to donate if there’s a link or option to do so just to keep this great forum going as people like us have nobody else to help them dealing with Ho.
Congratulations to you and yours.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:05 pm

liyam wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Congratulations to you guys and all the best.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

liyam
United Kingdom

Post by liyam » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:37 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 pm
Great. Thanks for the update. Will be helpful to many. Good luck for your future.
You’re welcome thanks once again.

liyam
United Kingdom

Post by liyam » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:38 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Congratulations to you and yours.
Thanks very much and thanks for your help in the past.

liyam
United Kingdom

Post by liyam » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:39 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Congratulations to you guys and all the best.
Thank you very much, your help was greatly appreciated.