ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invitation Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

THENAB
Newly Registered

Invitation Letter

Post by THENAB » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Hi
I got my citizenship approval letter via email more than 3 months ago. Never got a copy of it in post, not even sure if they are sending a copy by post during the lockdowns and all. But the thing is despite their time allocation mentioned in my approval letter as maximum of 12 weeks to receive the invitation letter, I still haven't received the invitation letter that the council needs to arrange for the ceremony. I don't know what to do now. Is there a way to contact Home Office? Was this invitation letter also sent by post or do they send an email copy just like approval letter?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Invitation Letter

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

THENAB
Newly Registered

Post by THENAB » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:18 pm

Thank you for the reply. But that seems to be about cancelled ceremonies whereas I haven't received a invitation letter after 13 weeks of approval email. Now I don't know whether something has been posted and its been lost. Or if they will also email me along with the post and if so I can just wait. What is worrying if there is a way to find out if it was posted and if its been lost and this is not just a covid related delay?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:20 pm

Please follow and continue in the following thread with similar queries.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

piszteuo
inactive
Korea North

Post by piszteuo » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:51 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:20 pm
Cullinan, there is no need to be so patronising. The user asked a genuine question. Shame on you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:26 pm

piszteuo wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:51 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:20 pm
Cullinan, there is no need to be so patronising. The user asked a genuine question. Shame on you.
Thank you. I would like to report this user dear moderators