ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS Withdraw / TIer 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ezozezm
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

CoS Withdraw / TIer 2 General

Post by Ezozezm » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi

I got a Tier 2 Visa on Feb 2020. Due to Covid i did not work and later in Oct my employer offered a role within the limits of COS job code but have not fully aligned to what has been signed as part of employer job contract. i am planning to resign from my current employer and like to understand
1. As i have not worked almost the whole year, will there be a issue if i do not meet Cos SALARY ?
1. Should i inform home office on my resignation
2. What should i do if my employer refuse to withdraw CoS ?
3. Can i switch to my spouse visa who is in a Tier 2 ICT ? I do not have a new sponsor unfortunately.

Please help

Cheerrs
EZ

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: CoS Withdraw / TIer 2 General

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm

1. No issue.

1. No.

2. The process is the employer skmt notified ukvi within 10 days after your last working day, that they nkmlonger sponsor you. They should know what their obligations are so can't "refuse to withdraw cos"!!!

3. Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.