ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP and dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomsheen
Newly Registered

HSMP and dependant visa

Post by nomsheen » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:54 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply HSMP from Pakistan over 28 years category.

My wife is studying in UK and will complete her Master in a year time. I am planning to visit her under dependant visa in july. Now i have confusion if i apply under HSMP i have to submit my passport and they will take atleast 4-5 months to decide my application. Can anyone suggest me how should i do? should i apply after getting dependant visa from UK?

Thanks

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:05 pm

you dont have to submit your passport for HSMP application, infact you should not submit your passport. if you want to prove your age you only need to send a certified copy of the pages of your passport which shows your Date of birth. you can also send in your Birth certificate or drivers licence instead. anyway you are not applying for under 28 so you dont need to show any of those things

also if you apply now it will take up to 4 - 5 weeks if your case is straightforward.

nomsheen
Newly Registered

Post by nomsheen » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:33 am

Thank You f2k for your reply.

One more question, from where should i get my copies certified?

Thanks again.

ShoaibJaved

certified copies

Post by ShoaibJaved » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:45 am

Salam
In Pakistan you will have to goto Notary Public to get the photocopies attested they usually charge Rs.10 per page.

regards,
Shoaib Javed