ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mn1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

Mn1 form

Post by Sanae » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Hello
I have some questions about MN1 FORM
am applying for my baby 9months old
His father is Spanish got his settled status
We are married and the baby got no other passport and I was wondering
1)what documents should I send ? And do I Have to send our passport?
2)one of the referees (not the professional ) his passport is expired does it affect the application?
3) what should I choose
I confirm that:
(Required)
1) I am the applicant
2) I am a representative of the applicant and have been authorised to act on their behalf and have discussed and confirmed the contents of this application with them
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Mn1 form

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:14 am

Sanae wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:08 pm
Hello
I have some questions about MN1 FORM
am applying for my baby 9months old
assuming baby born in UK?
His father is Spanish got his settled status
We are married and the baby got no other passport and I was wondering
1)what documents should I send ? And do I Have to send our passport?
Baby UK birth certificate, proof of father’s settled status, marriage certificate, both parent consent letter
2)one of the referees (not the professional ) his passport is expired does it affect the application?
No
3) what should I choose
I confirm that:
(Required)
1) I am the applicant
Option 1
2) I am a representative of the applicant and have been authorised to act on their behalf and have discussed and confirmed the contents of this application with them
Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Sanae » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:57 pm

And what should I add here
Explain why you are unable to provide a valid form of identification.?
About his father he used to had Moroccan nationality but not anymore now he only got Spanish nationality there is this question
Have they always had the same nationality?
Should I put No
How does the referee know the applicant?
One is father friend and the other one is doctor
What should I write?
And about the documents should we send them by post or upload them online ?
Thaaanxxxx

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:01 pm

Sanae wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:57 pm
And what should I add here
Explain why you are unable to provide a valid form of identification.?
Write: Child is born in UK and has UK birth certificate as a valid form of identification
About his father he used to had Moroccan nationality but not anymore now he only got Spanish nationality there is this question
Have they always had the same nationality?
Should I put No
You should declare truthfully as the question asks and declare Moroccan Nationality
How does the referee know the applicant?
One is father friend and the other one is doctor
What should I write?
1) Friend’s son 2) in capacity of a doctor
And about the documents should we send them by post or upload them online ?
Scan and upload
Thaaanxxxx
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Sanae » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Thanks a lot its really helped me
One more question about the letter of consent should we fill just the first page father and mother consent and sign? What about the guardian?? leave it blank??
And about the documents they said you should write the date of birth and name behind the pictures isn't that mean we should send them ?🤔

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:19 pm

Sanae wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:12 pm
Thanks a lot its really helped me
One more question about the letter of consent should we fill just the first page father and mother consent and sign? What about the guardian?? leave it blank??
Mother’s and father’s consent is enough
And about the documents they said you should write the date of birth and name behind the pictures isn't that mean we should send them ?🤔
Follow as the form say. Keep originals safe till a decision is made. Scan and upload

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Sanae » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:06 pm

Hello again
I have some questions I have submitted the application online and now they sent me email to book an appointment for the biometric and it took me to sopra , now I don't know what to do I should book an appointment for my baby ?? And don't know how to upload the documents online is it from the same website because there is this thing "Please note if you are applying as a third country national as part of the EU Settlement Scheme, you must upload all of your supporting documents on the UKVI online application system and not on the UKVCAS website."
Now am really confused about where to upload the documents???

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:12 pm

You are not making an application via the EU settlement scheme. You are making a Nationality application for your child - to register the child as a British Citizen.

You will have to book a biometrics appointment for the child to submit child’s digital photo taken at the appointment.

Also, upload documents via the UKVCAS “document upload” section right at the top before biometrics appointment.