ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HBBB
Iran

MN1 application questions

Post by HBBB » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Hi Everyone

I have a coupe of questions about my son’s application. Everything is ready and I’m awaiting to be able to book an appointment for biometrics.

1- I made the payment today that is 1 day before his current visa expires. Is his presence in UK legal until he gets a decision? (He is 2.5years old born in UK)

2- for my ILR application (T2(G) route) I was offered to use IDV app. He had a brp. Do I still need to book a physical appointment?

3- one of referee declarations from a dentist was sent to me digitally. I.e. scanned document. Do I need to ask her to post the original and take to any physical appointment that I could book?

I would appreciate if anyone help me with a health insurance if he is not covered.

As always, Many Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: MN1 application questions

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:00 am

Please keep all questions in the same thread:
british-citizenship/bc-for-uk-born-chil ... l#p1965972
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.