ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Mom

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaf1
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Mom

Post by zaf1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Hello,
My mother applied for UK standard visitor visa which was issued last month. This is a 6 month visa valid until the end of May 2021.

Initially, Plan was for her to visit us during Christmas break but now due to COVID second wave we decided that she may come later in Feb 2021 or early March 2021 for a month roughly.

I want to know if there are any implications for not travelling early while having a visitor visa (6-months) issued. I hope the home office is considerate of the fact that UK is now lockdown and travel is difficult.

If she travel in March 2021 would there be any troubles? questions at immigration desk or troubles with future visas?

Is it possible to email home office and explain the situation or if they can extend the visitor visa?

Please help!

Best Regards.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit Visa for Mom

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:42 pm

She is free to travel at anytime with the validity of the visa.

You are overthinking!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zaf1
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa for Mom

Post by zaf1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:53 pm

Thanks! again as always.

I was just been thoroughly thoughtful of all aspects!