ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension need advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sdg-nilou
Newly Registered
Iran

Spouse visa extension need advise

Post by Sdg-nilou » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi everyone,

we need to apply for my husband extention spouse visa, and we are located in tier 4 lockdown in England.

apparently priority is not available now due to COVID, am i right? we prefer to apply priority.

we live with my parents and this is a private rented property, what documents are required from us please?

My husbands visa expires 23rd March 2021, how early can we apply?

many thanks for your help and advise.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension need advise

Post by TODMATT » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:56 pm

Sdg-nilou wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:39 pm
Hi everyone,

we need to apply for my husband extention spouse visa, and we are located in tier 4 lockdown in England.

apparently priority is not available now due to COVID, am i right? we prefer to apply priority. no priority for application inside the UK at the moment.

we live with my parents and this is a private rented property, what documents are required from us please? letter from the landlord and tenancy agreement should be fine plus proof of correspondence showing you have lived together in the last 2 years.

My husbands visa expires 23rd March 2021, how early can we apply? 28 days before his visa is about to expire. did he arrived from abroad?

many thanks for your help and advise.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Sdg-nilou
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: Spouse visa extension need advise

Post by Sdg-nilou » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Many thanks for your help