ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court order ageins Department of justices

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Paddy1996
Albania

Court order ageins Department of justices

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:14 am

Hi guys
I been waiting a since February 2018 for decision on my naturalisation which I didint got it yet so I had to go to hight court for this , so now the high court have the department 8 weeks time to give me a decision on my application so my decision should come by the end of February, does anyone had the same experience, do they usually give a positive decision or also a negative decision after 3 years waiting?

Fbrlad
Aruba

Re: Court order ageins Department of justices

Post by Fbrlad » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:20 am

I personally wouldnt come near court unless I get a negative response. Your case now would be taken too personal. Hopefully they keep it professional although I doubt because they tend to delay for unreasonable time and for unnecessary reasons

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:40 am

Well actually i am not going to court ageins uncles I get a negative decision, I was only in court ageins them just to get an order to make a quick decision so the court gave n order to get my decision in 8 weeks time so now I don’t know if they will give me a positive or negative

Stanina
Ireland

Post by Stanina » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Paddy1996 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:14 am
do they usually give a positive decision or also a negative decision after 3 years waiting?
There are some people waiting up to 5 years for positive decision, it feels like a lotto. Some people received it within 6 months and some wait for 3-5 years, sometimes from the same family.

Did you request your application docs under Citizenship Information Act? It is for free and should given you insights on what is happening with application.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Stanina wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:47 pm
Paddy1996 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:14 am
do they usually give a positive decision or also a negative decision after 3 years waiting?
There are some people waiting up to 5 years for positive decision, it feels like a lotto. Some people received it within 6 months and some wait for 3-5 years, sometimes from the same family.

Did you request your application docs under Citizenship Information Act? It is for free and should given you insights on what is happening with application.
Oh yeah I did got my Freedom of information before we had the court cases , but they ordered from the court so in 8 weeks time they to give me a decision