ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No BRP replacement issued for nearly 2 months: what's next after complaint on UKVI

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saddleback
Israel

No BRP replacement issued for nearly 2 months: what's next after complaint on UKVI

Post by saddleback » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello forum

My family members have applied to replace EEA RC for EUSS BRP. One of my family members received the pdf letter with the decision in 2 weeks and a physical card in one week following that. The other family member has not received any response since the date of the application (02/10) and the complaint on gov.UK website was lodged on 11/12 to that effect. No response on the applicant nor on the complaint were received to date.

What are the next steps open to resolve this? Does that team have the phone number to attempt to speed things up?

Thank you.

kamoe
European Union

Re: No BRP replacement issued for nearly 2 months: what's next after complaint on UKVI

Post by kamoe » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:55 am

saddleback wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:38 pm
What are the next steps open to resolve this? Does that team have the phone number to attempt to speed things up?
Contact your MP. For specific issues like this one, your MP is the official line of communication between you and the Home Office.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

saddleback
Israel

Re: No BRP replacement issued for nearly 2 months: what's next after complaint on UKVI

Post by saddleback » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 am

kamoe wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:55 am
Contact your MP. For specific issues like this one, your MP is the official line of communication between you and the Home Office.
Thank you @kamoe, I sent an email to my MP.