ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa - Covid-19 - New Delhi

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qais_88
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa - Covid-19 - New Delhi

Post by qais_88 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Hi Friends,
I want to understand the process for family visitor visa application given the current situation surrounding COVID-19. My mum will be travelling from Afghanistan to submit her application at British embassy in New Delhi, India to visit us in January 2021.

I can understand that the outcome of their application without any detail is not possible however I would like to know if the Covid-19 situation will have a negative impact on their application. We are determined to see each other after a long time but if the result will be a negative outcome due to COVID-19, we can postpone their visit to March or April should the outcome be more preferable.

Any ideas? Will Covid-19 impact her application? Will delaying help?

Thanks in advance!! :?

Deepakkashyap
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Family Visitor Visa - Covid-19 - New Delhi

Post by Deepakkashyap » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi

We have submitted my mother's visa application in Delhi VFS on 15th Dec 2020 and haven't had any response so far. Seems like process is bit delayed due to holidays. I have added my details in timeline post and will update it as soon as we hear anything from VFS office.

Hope we both get our mother's visa successfull !!

qais_88
Newly Registered

Post by qais_88 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi Deepakkashyp

Thanks for your response.

We submitted their application today using the priority service. I will keep you posted here and on the timeline only page.

Karthik#44
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Karthik#44 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am

Hello

Have there any updates on your applications?

It is much appreciated for response. I wanted to apply for family visa to UK in March.

Thanks