ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tjam
Afghanistan

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Tjam » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Yes,she did chase up, the mp also chase up and they said they will make a decision as soon as possible. Sent me letter in November asking if I reasons why I claimed asylum still remains.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Great and shows sign they are giving you soon.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:19 pm

I pray so.the wait is hell and not easy. They claim to decide cases in 6months but I have been in since 2017 ,more than 3 years.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Tjam wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:19 pm
I pray so.the wait is hell and not easy. They claim to decide cases in 6months but I have been in since 2017 ,more than 3 years.
I Think they are deciding a lot of cases, did they give your solicitor a timeline of when they might make a decision? Keep us updated your case is also with decision making team not long now.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:58 pm

Time frame they gave was till March .

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Tjam wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:58 pm
Time frame they gave was till March .
That’s brilliant, all the best and I pray you receive Good news with ur asylum. Keep us updated during the process.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:31 am
@indu2 Keep us updated with your asylum decision. @Welljohn and Yayah have you guys received any Good news ?
Hi SheilaM,

I am still waiting for an update from Home Office, I will update you immediately once I'll get the decision.

Thank you for asking an update.

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 pm

welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:25 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 pm
welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:19 pm
welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm

@Sheilam.. not news am expecting but alright gave reason why base on medical grounds put in FS not protections grounds and also my medical grounds still outstanding with them.. what's does this mean for my application guys now ?

Hi guys, I'm going to wait for my FS decision through..their reason for not allowed permission for work is my FS not Protections basis but Medical grounds. Also stated I have outstanding claims on Medical grounds.
Welljohn It’s only cases based on Protection that get work permission! I Hope it’s not too long until you get your decision.
@Sheilam, its what they mentioned in the email via my Solicitor today.My " FS" is based on Medical grounds though and praying wont take long.
Hi Welljohn,

Hope you are fine, I am confused and not able to understand that did you got the decision for your Permission on Work ??? if yes so they didn't granted Permission to Work ??? Kindly clarify.

Thanks.

Kind Regard's.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:45 am

Hi shilam and welljohn
Do you guys know my case when I was doing fresh claim on 2019 after 6 months home office refused then I went to court and judge granted appeal rights so if home office refused it I can’t apply for working right or not because my is now near to 3 years that’s why I was asking do you have any idea I just want to know
Thanks

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:25 am

Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 pm
welljohn wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Welljohn It’s only cases based on Protection that get work permission! I Hope it’s not too long until you get your decision.
@Sheilam, its what they mentioned in the email via my Solicitor today.My " FS" is based on Medical grounds though and praying wont take long.
Hi Welljohn,

Hope you are fine, I am confused and not able to understand that did you got the decision for your Permission on Work ??? if yes so they didn't granted Permission to Work ??? Kindly clarify.

Thanks.

Kind Regard's.
@ Sheliam, "HO "did not grant the Permission to work because my Further submission not based on Protection. I put in Medical grounds and new evidence from my previous claims.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:28 am

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:25 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 pm
welljohn wrote:
SheilaM wrote:

Hi Welljohn,

Thanks.

Kind Regard's.
@ Sheliam, "HO "did not grant the Permission to work because my Further submission not based on Protection. I put in Medical grounds and new evidence from my previous claims.
The longer you have your application better chance of getting visa based on your claims thought. Also ask your Solicitor to write up chase letter for you or MP constitutes you residents .

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:21 am

Well John was the new evidence based on Previous claim for Protection? Are you Ok to share your medical claim for the further submissions ?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:58 am

That's private cant share it on here but HO said they dont give work permit on other claims but Protection which is kind of new to me to be honest. Might because my medical grounds and nee evidence outstanding for my FS reason why ....fingered crossed soon be granted .

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:03 pm

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:58 am
That's private cant share it on here but HO said they dont give work permit on other claims but Protection which is kind of new to me to be honest. Might because my medical grounds and nee evidence outstanding for my FS reason why ....fingered crossed soon be granted .
HO, only give permission to work on protection based and my new evidence submitted together with my medical document might be the reason behind it or HO want to make final decision and granted me once..

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:03 pm

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:58 am
I understand 🙏 Hopefully they don’t keep you waiting long to receive your grant email. When did you receive the email ? It’s proves they are still working even through the Christmas period.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:07 pm

Cheers, yesterday received email from my Solicitor. but any similar case like mine that leads to been granted ? let me know please.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Has the home office increased the weekly support. I realised my money has gone up by £8 . Or it's a mistake on their side?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Hiya, Happy New Year... Am not sure but needs to check mine on Monday to confirm your question...

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:16 am

Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 pm
SheilaM wrote:
@indu2 Keep us updated with your asylum decision. @Welljohn and Yayah have you guys received any Good news ?
Hi SheilaM,

I am still waiting for an update from Home Office, I will update you immediately once I'll get the decision.

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.
Hi SheilaM,

I hope you are fine and doing well, HO granted me the Permission on Work, I have received an email from Permission to Work team.

Kindly note its written on the grant letter that I'll receive the New ARC accordingly.

I'll call the Job Centre plus on Monday to apply for the NI number.

Thank you very much for your kind support / advices / valuable information all the way.

Have a very good day / weekend.

Kind Regard's.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:22 am

Tjam wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:03 pm
Has the home office increased the weekly support. I realised my money has gone up by £8 . Or it's a mistake on their side?
Hi Tjam,

Hope you are fine, I guess you moved in recently from an initial accommodation ( Hotel or Hostel ) into your temporary accommodation ( House ), HO increased 3 Pounds per week for the people who are / were living in the initial accommodation from March, you should also receive the confirmation letter with the complete calculation of your back dated payment.

Hope it will clear your doubt.

Cheer's ....

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:30 am

Hi shilam
I haven’t get any thing from them stillllll 🤔🤔

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:45 am

Yahas76 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:16 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Hi SheilaM,

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.
Hi SheilaM,

I hope you are fine and doing well, HO granted me the Permission on Work, I have received an email from Permission to Work team.

Kindly note its written on the grant letter that I'll receive the New ARC accordingly.

I'll call the Job Centre plus on Monday to apply for the NI number.

Thank you very much for your kind support / advices / valuable information all the way.

Have a very good day / weekend.

Kind Regard's.
Yay congratulations 😃 Yes call them asap on Monday to book for the ni number and start looking for work.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 am

Indu2 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:30 am
Hi shilam
I haven’t get any thing from them stillllll 🤔🤔
Hi Indu Just hold on they resume on Monday the 4th so within January you should hear something, Also Keep checking your emails as they send biometric enrolment letter there to book ASAP.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:54 am

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:07 pm
Cheers, yesterday received email from my Solicitor. but any similar case like mine that leads to been granted ? let me know please.
In your home country, do they have any facilities to treatments regarding your medical care? I’ve had a Freind who got granted as her son has Down syndrome which is severe and she feared that he would not make it if they were deported, she got granted 30 months with benefits. So as long as you have proof and medical records all is well.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:22 am
Tjam wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:03 pm
Hi Tjam,

Hope you are fine, I guess you moved in recently from an initial accommodation ( Hotel or Hostel ) into your temporary accommodation ( House ), HO increased 3 Pounds per week for the people who are / were living in the initial accommodation from March, you should also receive the confirmation letter with the complete calculation of your back dated payment.

Hope it will clear your doubt.

Cheer's ....
I have been in full board accommodation 3 years now, I didn't just move from initial accommodation. Am on section 95,are we also getting backdated money. My money has been increased by £8 each.