ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Mecry2020 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:53 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:53 am
lolwe wrote: ↑Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm
ZAMBRANO CARERS V SSHD ---Join the Group Litigation Order (GLO) against the Home Office!

This joint legal claim is for Zambrano carers who have been refused settled or pre-settled status after making an settlement application for EUSS (under Appendix EU).
Tell @LULUBABY the issue number that relates to you. She will add you to the list.

Issue 1: Zambrano carers who do not currently have leave to remain under Appendix FM
Miss Suz
Gee

Issue 2: Zambrano carers who were refused because they had leave to remain under Appendix FM
Great-great
Lagosbos
Netqueen
Mercy2020

Issue 3: Zambrano carers who were refused because they did not renew their leave to remain under Appendix FM
Lulubaby
Thanks Lulubaby for adding me.

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:05 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:19 am
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:02 am
lolwe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:01 pm

If only I could contact you 😢
I tried to message you. They just blocked my ability to read messages. Sorry
Hi Lolwe,
Happy New Year! I wish you a prosperous year 2021
have notice your message but the problem is from my side I am not allowed to read it 😟
Remember Lolwe set out the GLO procedure for us even when we least expected it. Remember he/she also said in one of the posts that he/she won’t be available on this forum in January due to prior commitments. (I can’t remember the exact words). We are in January ok?.

Let go. Whatever will be will be. Ok?.

Let’s focus on why we joined this forum, for our Zambrano EUSS right?. Don’t worry, everything happens for a reason. Ok?.

Remember the moderators and all of us here are interested in this Zambrano EUSS common goal.
The moderators have been here before you and I ok?. They are trying to strike a balance while trying to protect us all ok?.

Let us ‘Mind the gap between the train and the platform’.
Happy New year everyone.

There is a purpose of us still being here in spite of what the world went through. This is a new year, please lets put 2020 behind us with all its drama and let us come together to fight and get what is ours. This can only be done if we are together.

I appreciate everyone for their support on this platform and may 2021 be an awesome year for everyone on this platform.

Cheers!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:28 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
lolwe wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:

Hi Lolwe,
have notice your message but the problem is from my side I am not allowed to read it 😟
Remember Lolwe set out the GLO procedure for us even when we least expected it. Remember he/she also said in one of the posts that he/she won’t be available on this forum in January due to prior commitments. (I can’t remember the exact words). We are in January ok?.

Let’s focus on why we joined this forum, for our Zambrano EUSS right?. Don’t worry, everything happens for a reason. Ok?.

Remember the moderators and all of us here are interested in this Zambrano EUSS common goal.
The moderators have been here before you and I ok?. They are trying to strike a balance while trying to protect us all ok?.

Thank you Lulubaby

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:29 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:05 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
lolwe wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

Happy New year everyone.

There is a purpose of us still being here in spite of what the world went through. This is a new year, please lets put 2020 behind us with all its drama and let us come together to fight and get what is ours. This can only be done if we are together.

I appreciate everyone for their support on this platform and may 2021 be an awesome year for everyone on this platform.

Cheers!
Thanks Mecry2020,

Happy New Year

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:34 pm

I thought that might be relevant for us, it will at least give us hope.

From the government website

You can no longer apply for a derivative residence card. If you already have a card, it will not be valid after 30 June 2021.

If you applied for a derivative residence card before 1 January 2021, you will get a decision on your application within 6 months.

Living in the UK after 30 June 2021
You can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if you were living in the UK by 31 December 2020 and you’re one of the following:

the primary carer of a British, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
a child of the primary carer of a British, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
a child of a former worker from the EU, EEA or Switzerland and you’re currently in education

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:36 pm

This mean even the implementation period ends, they will look into our appeals because we applied before 01/01/2021

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:36 pm
This mean even the implementation period ends, they will look into our appeals because we applied before 01/01/2021
Appendix EU was also updated yesterday, but I’m yet to pin point how that affects Zambrano carers.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:05 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
lolwe wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

Hi everyone, I know we are all in the same boat and fighting for our rights, I sometimes just feel that @lolwe posts too much stuff I dont understand and that makes me switch off. I am willing to be part of this GLO thing but I just feel like we may be following blindly as I personally do not know anything about the initiator. I dont know if they were even a zambrano carer..they just came to this space and post lots of stuff that confuses me..not sure about anyone else.

Happy new year everyone. Wishing us all success all round un this new year.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:27 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:05 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
lolwe wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

Hi everyone, I know we are all in the same boat and fighting for our rights, I sometimes just feel that @lolwe posts too much stuff I dont understand and that makes me switch off. I am willing to be part of this GLO thing but I just feel like we may be following blindly as I personally do not know anything about the initiator. I dont know if they were even a zambrano carer..they just came to this space and post lots of stuff that confuses me..not sure about anyone else.

We can always call the tribunal from Monday, ask questions and check it out.
We are here to learn so will definitely call, ask questions and seek further clarification.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:36 pm
Appendix EU was also updated yesterday, but I’m yet to pin point how that affects Zambrano carers.
Oh really

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:21 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:27 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

We can always call the tribunal from Monday, ask questions and check it out.
We are here to learn so will definitely call, ask questions and seek further clarification.
Agree! We got the tribunal so we can call to ask questions

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
lolwe wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

Greatgreat I have been thinking of it all honestly. Worst case scenario if the GLO doesn't work out, we won't give up, we will keep trying other options. All I know is that we have plan A to Z going forward with the HO. Most of us already have appeals / fresh applications pending. I know something will 'surely give'.
Most of us are novices but we are here to share with each other and learn very fast, unfortunately, because we don't have much time. It makes the whole process very daunting.
That not withstanding we will not give up. We have to keep reading up and searching. Hopefully the good news will start coming in from members, it will be clearer, what worked for some members and what didn't work.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:57 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:

Hi Lolwe,

Greatgreat I have been thinking of it all honestly. Worst case scenario if the GLO doesn't work out, we won't give up, we will keep trying other options. All I know is that we have plan A to Z going forward with the HO. Most of us already have appeals / fresh applications pending. I know something will 'surely give'.
Most of us are novices but we are here to share with each other and learn very fast, unfortunately, because we don't have much time. It makes the whole process very daunting.
That not withstanding we will not give up. We have to keep reading up and searching. Hopefully the good news will start coming in from members, it will be clearer, what worked for some members and what didn't work.
True talk @lulu. It's like being dropped at the deep end of a pool for the first time. I'll try to upload my refusal letter this weekend. Do I upload both Drf1 and EUSS? I just didn't bother to appeal the EUSS refusal as I'm exhausted with it all, but my drf1 appeal is.still.on going.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:48 am

Greatgreat wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

True talk @lulu. It's like being dropped at the deep end of a pool for the first time. I'll try to upload my refusal letter this weekend. Do I upload both Drf1 and EUSS? I just didn't bother to appeal the EUSS refusal as I'm exhausted with it all, but my drf1 appeal is.still.on going.
Morning Greatgreat,
Hope you’re doing well today.
I get you, it’s really exhausting but like Lulubaby said we must try everything we can.
Just upload your EUSS refusal letter not the DRF1. That’s what we all did.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Hi all,

Hope you are able to feel great this new year even tho we may face an uphill battle.

The transition period has ended, it is the end of an era in the uk, home office as I expected made adjustments to the route we qualify for.

Many here on the forum worry, many here also tries to help in explaining what they understand.

As we move forward, many Zambrano carers are as expected left up to the tribunal powers to make a decision.

I wish the best for you all, for yourself and your family.

It would be nice at some point within the next 6 months some positive news from the members here.

We all get to choose the life we live, we all get to decide how we feel. Continue to do what you believe is right.

I will leave this here: if you are non EU and now non UK citizen expect and uphill battle for basic rights others enjoy instantly.

Think carefully as you move forward my fellow non EU and non UK citizens that continue to make attempts to care for yourself and your family.

If you would feel like it, update your fellow Zambrano carers on the outcome of your appeal as it appears this is what's left.

Encouraging message; all human wants to survive, all human want to survive in a way that is peaceful and beneficial to themselves and they're families (loved ones).

Enjoy the new opportunities life grants.

BEST WISHES.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:45 pm
Hi all,

Hope you are able to feel great this new year even tho we may face an uphill battle.

The transition period has ended, it is the end of an era in the uk, home office as I expected made adjustments to the route we qualify for.

Many here on the forum worry, many here also tries to help in explaining what they understand.

As we move forward, many Zambrano carers are as expected left up to the tribunal powers to make a decision.

I wish the best for you all, for yourself and your family.

It would be nice at some point within the next 6 months some positive news from the members here.

We all get to choose the life we live, we all get to decide how we feel. Continue to do what you believe is right.

I will leave this here: if you are non EU and now non UK citizen expect and uphill battle for basic rights others enjoy instantly.

Think carefully as you move forward my fellow non EU and non UK citizens that continue to make attempts to care for yourself and your family.

If you would feel like it, update your fellow Zambrano carers on the outcome of your appeal as it appears this is what's left.

Encouraging message; all human wants to survive, all human want to survive in a way that is peaceful and beneficial to themselves and they're families (loved ones).

Enjoy the new opportunities life grants.

BEST WISHES.
Hi Chris90,

Thank you so much for these encouraging words.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:48 am
Greatgreat wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Greatgreat wrote:

Morning Greatgreat,
Hope you’re doing well today.
I get you, it’s really exhausting but like Lulubaby said we must try everything we can.
Just upload your EUSS refusal letter not the DRF1. That’s what we all did.
Thanks. Pls how do I upload and also redact the personal information there in?

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:12 am

Hello everyone!

I got my BRC this morning and it stated that “The validity of this BRC has been limited to 30 June 2021 as the EU law right of residence which it evidences will fall away after this date. Should you wish to remain in the U.K. after 30 June 2021 you should apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if you have not done so already”. Best of luck everyone.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 am

Ngoo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:12 am
Hello everyone!

I got my BRC this morning and it stated that “The validity of this BRC has been limited to 30 June 2021 as the EU law right of residence which it evidences will fall away after this date. Should you wish to remain in the U.K. after 30 June 2021 you should apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if you have not done so already”. Best of luck everyone.
Oh my God. Ngoo congratulations!!!!!! What a way to start the year!!!!!! The puzzle has finally fallen in place. BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!!! Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!!! (Lyrics) Baby shark dodododododo...... phew, safe at last dodododododo (lyrics).

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:59 am

Ngoo wrote:
Hello everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:13 am

Ngoo wrote:
Hello everyone!

Congrats Ngoo! Your BRC clears the air about the point I raised last week that the 31st of December 2020 is not the hard stop for Zambrano Carers with BRC. All the best on your pending EUSS and everyone expecting an outcome. Happy New Year!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:24 am

Remember these words ; Don’t panic. Bang in your DRF1 application, they will refuse it , but you have a right to appeal. HO will not come to court. Don’t worry you will win the appeal. HO has left it to the courts to decide who is a Zambrano carer. It is HO Shenanigans....

You see!!!!!. That Strategy works. That bundle does work. They sure do. Thank you so much and God Bless you (wherever you are).

Hahaha, I can’t laugh ooooo. I am so happy. I was doing the flossing dance in celebration. My Secretary/PA was busy shaking his head. (Looks like my arms have lost direction).

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:32 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 am
Ngoo wrote:
Hello everyone!

Oh my God. Ngoo congratulations!!!!!! What a way to start the year!!!!!! The puzzle has finally fallen in place. BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!!! Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!!! (Lyrics) Baby shark dodododododo...... phew, safe at last dodododododo (lyrics).
@lulubaby, thank you so much. God is forever faithful.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:13 am
Ngoo wrote:
Hello everyone!

Congrats Ngoo! Your BRC clears the air about the point I raised last week that the 31st of December 2020 is not the hard stop for Zambrano Carers with BRC. All the best on your pending EUSS and everyone expecting an outcome. Happy New Year!
Thank you!

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm

@ngoo,
Congratulations, your settlement scheme application will almost certainly be successful, Or the judges was wrong with your DRF1 appeal which cannot be accurate in law.

I think if you would feel like it Ngoo, post a summary of your the arguments you raised in your case.

I think this will help others to further understand the position they are in.

I hope as before, positive news flows here and all Zambrano carers can feel relaxed...

It's coming guys just remember, if you would feel like it, post a short summary of the arguments you raised... It's important other carers understand that the tribunal applies what the regulations say, not what home office wants..

Best wishes.