ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Qualifying period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prati
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Qualifying period

Post by prati » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:35 pm

Firstly, Wish you all Happy New year ..

I have switched from T2 ICT to T2 Gen(Main Applicant) in UK, So slightly confused which date to use for ILR qualifying date as New employment begin date will mention in the absence/employment letter as well.

BRP Date of Issue : 15-03-2016 ( On this date I am still with Old company until 17-04-2016)
New company working Start Date based on CoS mentioned in BRP : 18-04-2016 ( This date is not present in BRP)

1. Is still qualifying period start date is 3/15/2016 only to consider the earliest ILR application date prior 28 days is on 2/14/2021 ? is that correct ?

2. on Regarding absence letter, Is that fine to mention below reason as 'official ( Paid work)' if i clubbed with annual leave for the absence from the UK.

For Ex : 5/06 - 10/06 - Official ( Paid work)
11/06 - 27/06 - Annual leave

3. Considering the Covid situations if i apply for standard application and apply for T2 Gen PBS dependents later month (Due to Qualifying period eligibility)
in which part of the section in PBS Dependent Application Form Set(O) have to mention my application reference no. and my application status.

4. Lastly, Do i need to mention in any cover letter for PBS dependents will apply in future.

Please clarify

thanks,

prati
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Qualifying period

Post by prati » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Please clarify the below queries.

Thanks for your support so far.