ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) Queries.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (M) Queries.

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Thats good. “Other” will let you explain and provide parent’s details and relationship instead in explanation.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Hi

We have submitted application yesterday but struggling to get an appointment so apparently its not going to be fun finding one. I haven't uploaded the documents yet but my question is, if appointment appears before i upload the documents, would i still be able to upload the documents myself ? or does this option disappears after booking the appointment and we would have to get them done through the appointment centre.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:56 pm

immee wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:30 pm
Hi

We have submitted application yesterday but struggling to get an appointment so apparently its not going to be fun finding one. I haven't uploaded the documents yet but my question is, if appointment appears before i upload the documents, would i still be able to upload the documents myself ? or does this option disappears after booking the appointment and we would have to get them done through the appointment centre.

Thanks
You will be able to book an appointment on 2nd Dec 00:01 GMT now for 29th Dec at the earliest. Check the latest UKVCAS flash message for more info.
Also, the normal appointments are running at a 28 days lag unless there is any cancellation and you are lucky to find an earlier slot.
You can self-submit any time up to 48hrs before appointment OR can upload anytime before appointment and submit at the appointment itself.
Self-submission is recommended to save some time. You can always upload more after self-submission (but can not self-submit again) in case you want to upload more (or missed documents in case) later on and submit at the appointment also.

Read self-submission and submit properly as above.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:56 pm
immee wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:30 pm
Hi

Thanks
You will be able to book an appointment on 2nd Dec 00:01 GMT now for 29th Dec at the earliest. Check the latest UKVCAS flash message for more info.
Also, the normal appointments are running at a 28 days lag unless there is any cancellation and you are lucky to find an earlier slot.
You can self-submit any time up to 48hrs before appointment OR can upload anytime before appointment and submit at the appointment itself.
Self-submission is recommended to save some time. You can always upload more after self-submission (but can not self-submit again) in case you want to upload more (or missed documents in case) later on and submit at the appointment also.

Read self-submission and submit properly as above.
Got it

thanks for your clear reply..

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:39 pm

Does someone know what would happen with the ukvcas appointments after the new lockdown announcement? Their website doesn't have any info on it yet... Are they likely to be moved back ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:40 pm

immee wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:39 pm
Does someone know what would happen with the ukvcas appointments after the new lockdown announcement? Their website doesn't have any info on it yet... Are they likely to be moved back ?
Follow:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:47 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:40 pm
immee wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:39 pm
Follow:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html
Awesome.
Thanks Mate.