ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third-Party Consent for Dependant Child - Skilled Worker

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Missing details: Visa Expiry Date - Skilled worker dependent visa

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:55 am

Hello
I really need your help.
I am applying for a skilled worker visa from out of the UK, and I am bringing my family with me.

1. I entered my spouse details during the Skilled Worker visa application form online, however, on the IHS surcharge page it says "You don't have any dependants" at the bottom. Should I just ignore this message and move on with payment?

2. My spouse is applying with me and completing her application form. On her IHS surcharge page, the IHS system highlighted some "Missing Details".
One confusing request is:
=============================
The person you’re joining or remaining with in the UK
Add their visa expiry date
=============================

Since I have not received my skilled worker visa yet and my wife is applying concurrently with me (as advised by the sponsor), then how to fill in this information of my "visa expiry" in the IHS form?

What am I missing here? Urgent help is appreciated as I am getting late for the application.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Missing details: Visa Expiry Date - Skilled worker dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 am

Cos end date, ie if a 3 year cos, put that end date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 am

Thank you very much for your reply.
I assume you mean the work end date in my CoS, not the expiry date of the CoS.
I have a CoS for 2 years ending on 28 Feb 2023.
So I put this end date as my visa expiry date in my wife's IHS form.
Understood. Thank you.

How about the first question? My IHS form shows that "You don't have any dependants" and then there is a button below that says "These details are correct", and I have to click it to proceed to the payment.
Should I ignore the "You don't have any dependants" message and proceed with my IHS payment? or what should I do?

Thanks again for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:07 am

Each person has ATO apply on their own form. You can't add dependents to your form. Your spouse completes their form and pays IHS separately to your process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:12 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 am
Cos end date, ie if a 3 year cos, put that end date.
Hi
I followed your advice and put the CoS end date as the expiry date.
When I go to the IHS payment, the IHS calculates extra fees for my wife (half a year more).
The total IHS fee required for my wife is (2211.80 USD), while for me (the main applicant) I only paid (1,769.44USD)
I am now unable to go back and change the expiry date in IHS form.

What shall I do now?
A) Continue and pay the extra (half-year) fees then apply for a partial refund after collecting the visa, or
B) Restart the whole visa application for my wife and change the expiry date to make it exactly 2 years from the date of application

Knowing that I have 3 children and I am applying for them as well. The extra fees will be big if repeated for all of my 4 dependants.

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:39 am

Hi CR001
Please help me resolve this issue. I am urgently in need of finishing all the applications for me and my family asap.
Your help and advice are highly appreciated.

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Any help, experts?
Should I proceed with the IHS payment (with excess) then claim the refund later, or should I redo the dependant application and change the visa expiry date to 2 years from now so I pay only 2 years IHS fee for my dependants?

Any help anyone?
This is urgent. :cry:

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Any help, experts?
Should I proceed with the IHS payment (with excess) then claim the refund later, or should I redo the dependant application and change the visa expiry date to 2 years from now so I pay only 2 years IHS fee for my dependants?

Any help anyone?
This is urgent. :cry:

Azm9
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Third-Party Consent for Dependant Child - Skilled Worker

Post by Azm9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Hello

I need your help here.

I am have completed my application for the skilled worker visa (out of the UK) and I am currently applying for my family who will be traveling with me.
My visa has no been processed yet since my biometric appointment is next week.
I have a CoS and my sponsor has certified the maintenance for me and my dependants, which means I don't need to submit any bank statement or proof of maintenance.

While applying for my child (age 11) dependant visa, and when I reach the declaration step, the system asks me about:
I confirm that: (Required)
A) I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B) I am the applicant aged under 18
C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D) I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

After I choose option C, the system asks me for further declarations and information.

The last point is "The Consent", which I don't know how to do. It asks "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

Now, my child is relying on my CoS to prove the maintenance.

If I answer "No", the form completes and I am transferred to IHS for payment. But I am concerned if the CoS (proving the certification of maintenance) is considered as third-party evidence and my child's application gets refused.

If I answer "Yes" it sends me to the following:
Any other person(s) providing evidence to prove your financial circumstances should download, sign and submit the declaration for third party consent.
If we do not have their consent then we may not be able to take that evidence into account when considering your application, and so your application may be refused.
[] I understand that by ticking this check box I am giving consent to verification checks. I will provide a declaration signed by each person who is providing evidence to prove my financial circumstances

My questions are:
1. Do I need to answer Yes or No to the above question?
2. Will the CoS submitted in my skilled worker application be considered as "third party" evidence?
3. If I answer "No" and continue the application, will my child's application be refused?
4. If I answer "Yes", (no bank statements or joint accounts involved), which part of the consent form should I fill in and submit? Who should sign which part?
Should I (myself) sign all the 3 parts of the consent: Part 1 (on behalf of my child), Part 2 (as a third party), and Part 3 (as a third party)?

I really appreciate any help and guidance in this matter. I urgently need to submit the applications for my child asap.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Third-Party Consent for Dependant Child - Skilled Worker

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:34 pm

It is NO. Your sponsor certifying maintenance is NOT third party financial support.
Char (CR001 not Casa)