ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa tenancy agreement and NOC letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rohit96
Newly Registered

spouse visa payslip and bank statement

Post by Rohit96 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:56 pm

hello everyone,

i wish to apply for the spouse visa for my partner. i have one major confusion while doing a practice online application, which is do i need a 6 month payslip or 12 month.

I am on hourly salary job and each months i receive not equal pay, although for the past 6 months it has always been more than the requirement of 1550 monthly.

In this case, which one do i need to select on this question

What do they earn?

1) The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

2) The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

3) Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

4) Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

because different answer led to different result the first one led to 6 month of payslip and bank statement and other led to 12 month.

I need your help please.

Thank you

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: spouse visa payslip and bank statement

Post by Korekt » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:44 pm

Rohit96 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:56 pm
1) The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
If you've been with the employer for at least 6 months and you believe your earnings meet the requirement, choose this one.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa payslip and bank statement

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Rohit96 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:56 pm
hello everyone,

i wish to apply for the spouse visa for my partner. i have one major confusion while doing a practice online application, which is do i need a 6 month payslip or 12 month.

I am on hourly salary job and each months i receive not equal pay, although for the past 6 months it has always been more than the requirement of 1550 monthly.

In this case, which one do i need to select on this question

What do they earn?

1) The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount This option.

2) The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

3) Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

4) Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

because different answer led to different result the first one led to 6 month of payslip and bank statement and other led to 12 month.

I need your help please.

Thank you
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Rohit96
Newly Registered

after application query

Post by Rohit96 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:05 am

Hi everyone, thank you in advance for any of you reply,

I made a spouse visa application for my wife 1 week ago and now i am getting some feeling that I wish I had done few things differently.

I have provided HO my Assured short term tenancy agreement which is going to expire on 27/may/2021 which is after 5 weeks, will this be a problem. Will the expiry date of my TA become a ground of refusal. I am really nervous about this.

On top of it my landlord has not mentioned the full address in the NO letter he has only mention the location (harrow). will this become a ground for refusal.

I keep thinking about it all the time. (Any thoughts)

Thank you
Rohit

Rohit96
Newly Registered

spouse visa tenancy agreement and NOC letter

Post by Rohit96 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi everyone, thank you in advance for any of you reply,

I made a spouse visa application for my wife 1 week ago and now i am getting some feeling that I wish I had done few things differently.

I have provided HO my Assured short term tenancy agreement which is going to expire on 27/may/2021 which is after 5 weeks, will this be a problem. Will the expiry date of my TA become a ground of refusal. I am really nervous about this.

On top of it my landlord has not mentioned the full address in the NO letter he has only mention the location (harrow). will this become a ground for refusal.

I keep thinking about it all the time. (Any thoughts)

Thank you
Rohit

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa tenancy agreement and NOC letter

Post by TODMATT » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:11 am

You are overthinking! Some tenancy agreement has a clause which puts you onto a rolling contract each month if you intend to continue to live in the property. I was previously in the same situation many years ago.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.