ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sachinkm
Newly Registered

Administrative Review

Post by sachinkm » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 am

Hi,

All those applicants who got a refusal and asked to file for an administrative review please post your comments here.

let me know which procedure they are following now.

Thanks

Kumar

coolguyIndia

Re: Administrative Review

Post by coolguyIndia » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:53 am

It will help everyone and u as well if u can explain the point on which ur application has been refused (if at all). Then fellow members can provide more information to u...

Regards
sachinkm wrote:Hi,

All those applicants who got a refusal and asked to file for an administrative review please post your comments here.

Thanks

Kumar
Thanks & Best Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 pm

Thanks

Kumar
Why not search the forum for information already available regarding admin. reviews- rather than asking people to post again for you??

The procedure is explained in the policy guidance.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sachinkm
Newly Registered

Post by sachinkm » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 pm

sushdmehta wrote:

Thanks

Kumar
Why not search the forum for information already available regarding admin. reviews- rather than asking people to post again for you??

The procedure is explained in the policy guidance.

Hi

Can you please send me that link ??

appreciate your help.
regards

sachinkm
Newly Registered

Post by sachinkm » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:06 pm

coolguyIndia wrote:It will help everyone and u as well if u can explain the point on which ur application has been refused (if at all). Then fellow members can provide more information to u...

Hi

The High Commission has rejected my application stated that the Bank statements provided by me for Income and Funds maintenance are not Original and are electronic statements produced by me however the statements submitted by me are dully stamped and cross verified by the bank authorities.

Can you please suggest me what should i do now? I already applied for administrative review.

Regards

Thanks

Kumar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Tier 1 (general) policy guidance
PBS Administrative Review

What do you mean when you say "cross verified by the bank authorities"? Read page 31 and 32 of the policy guidance to understand what the bank statements mush show.

regards

ness12
Newly Registered

administrative review query

Post by ness12 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi,

The administrative review link says that "If you have applied from outside UK, then you can get your case reviewed...".

Does this mean that administrative review is not applicable for those who have applied from within UK?

Thanks,
Ness12

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: administrative review query

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:41 am

ness12 wrote:Does this mean that administrative review is not applicable for those who have applied from within UK?
Yes. Applicants in UK may get the right to appeal (if entitled). The refusal letter from UKBA should state whether the applicant has the right to appeal or not.

regards

coolguyIndia

Post by coolguyIndia » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 am

Hi,

all bank statements for MF should be original and printed on th ebank stationery, signed by the relevant authority from the bank, bank stamp and in addition to all this, the statements should include all other details as indicated in the guideline... if anything is missing then ECO has right to refuse EC... sorry to say, however in ur case you have not provided original statements and ECO has rejected ur application...

Admin review in ur case may not help... if u would like to take ur chances then go ahead....

Regards
sachinkm wrote:
coolguyIndia wrote:It will help everyone and u as well if u can explain the point on which ur application has been refused (if at all). Then fellow members can provide more information to u...

Hi

The High Commission has rejected my application stated that the Bank statements provided by me for Income and Funds maintenance are not Original and are electronic statements produced by me however the statements submitted by me are dully stamped and cross verified by the bank authorities.

Can you please suggest me what should i do now? I already applied for administrative review.

Regards

Thanks

Kumar
Thanks & Best Regards

ness12
Newly Registered

Review Query

Post by ness12 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Hi,

My Tier1 visa application has been rejected. The reason for rejection just says: " The documents (bank statements and salary slips) provided show that I earned only xxx amount instead of claimed yyy amount".

It seems that by mistake net salaries (instead of gross salaries) have been considered in my case.

Since, I had applied from within UK, I cannot also appeal for admin review.

I have recheked my calculations again many times, my calculations are 100% right and all the required supporting evidences are also present.

Can anybody please suggest, what can be done in this case? I feel cheated and would like to try my best to get it corrected. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ness12

Post by 1971 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi Ness,

Write a letter HO highlighting the errors or mistakes discovered leading to your application refusal. Be sure before doing this.

Cheers

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey ness

You mentioned that since you applied within the UK you can't get admin review? I have not heard of that before.

Does it mean that you need to do a completely new application?

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:41 pm

oops... i've just read the entire thread now and know the answer

ness12
Newly Registered

Post by ness12 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 am

Hi 1971,

As I mentioned earlier, HO has not provided detailed explanation of rejection. They have just mentioned that as per the documents submitted, I have earned only yyy amount instead of the claimed xxx amount. Now, I am not able to reach exactly to this yyy figure by any combination, but if I add my net earnings, I come close to yyy.

I have written a letter to HO about this, asking them to reconsider my application and calculate the points based on my gross earnings instead of net earnings.

In case, my reason of complaint is wrong, then what will happen? Will they come back to me with the detailed reason of rejection or something else will happen?

Please share your experience. It would be highly helpful.

Thanks,
Ness12

sumeets
Newly Registered

EC rejected due to bank statements!!!!!

Post by sumeets » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:00 am

Hi,
I have just received an EC rejection..I applied on the 08/09/08 however the application has been rejected stating that the bank statements i provided were till the 10th Aug 08, but orginally the statements i provided were till the 06 Sept 08. The statements till the 10/08/08 were delivered by the bank and statements after the 10/08/08 were printed from the bank and stamped accordingly.
If i go in for an administrative review how likely are the chances of decision getting changed and is there a possibility that the caseworker has overlooked the statemnets for one whole month. Kindly Advice!!

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

HI sumeet,
Sorry to hear about your rejection, I think the CW would have thought that it was an electronic statement and was expecting a letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of it. Did you submit a letter from the bank?
Also could some one confirm to whom should the letter be addressed to? My bank is willing to give me the letter but addressed to me and not the British high commision

sumeets
Newly Registered

EC rejected due to bank statements!!!!!

Post by sumeets » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Hi Mohammed,
The statements that i submitted from the 10/08/08 till the 06/09/08 were taken from branch and attested accordingly, however if i appeal is there any chance of the decision getting revesed in my favour.

Regards
Sumeet

Post by 1971 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi Ness,

CW make mistakes sometimes. It takes your understanding of the Guidance properly and include all documents required in your application. If you are sure that your net pay was considered instead of your gorss pay, then write a letter to HO and request for review.

I have done this in the past twice and it was approved.

I wish you the best.

Cheers