ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA extended family route

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Re: EEA extended family route

Post by Sajid29 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Complain Home Office ,it takes 20 working days to respond .This complain will speed up the process
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am

Sajid29 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm
kinsha01 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:09 pm
Sajid29 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:19 pm
Congratulations ....
I applied for my younger brother as an extended family member , decision made on 11 December..Today I received email from Liverpool International SITEL that we have made a decision and you will receive documents very soon . No refusal so far so 🤞. I received the same email from Liverpool for my parents last month and their visa's was granted .
Hi Sajid,
Did you apply for your brother who is outside UK?
As my brother has applied for me as I am in UK for residence card. How long was the processing time in your case?
Hello ,yes from outside and 5 weeks . I don't know the outcome yet but received email from Liverpool International Sitel which state that a decision is made and i will receive documents shortly . This is usually positive sign . If refused then they not sending this email . Hopefully by next Friday I will have an update and this is extrented family permit .
Hi Sajid
This is great news and you received an email from them information about the decision making but not the refusal which is positive indication.
Could you please tell us more about your experience.
Relationship with the applicant ?
Length of dependency?
Evidence of dependency?
When the biometric was done?
Age of applicant?
Any previous refusal ?
Thanks

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Post by Sajid29 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:18 pm

euspouse07 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am
Sajid29 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm
kinsha01 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:09 pm
Sajid29 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:19 pm
Congratulations ....
I applied for my younger brother as an extended family member , decision made on 11 December..Today I received email from Liverpool International SITEL that we have made a decision and you will receive documents very soon . No refusal so far so 🤞. I received the same email from Liverpool for my parents last month and their visa's was granted .
Hi Sajid,
Did you apply for your brother who is outside UK?
As my brother has applied for me as I am in UK for residence card. How long was the processing time in your case?
Hello ,yes from outside and 5 weeks . I don't know the outcome yet but received email from Liverpool International Sitel which state that a decision is made and i will receive documents shortly . This is usually positive sign . If refused then they not sending this email . Hopefully by next Friday I will have an update and this is extrented family permit .
Hi Sajid
This is great news and you received an email from them information about the decision making but not the refusal which is positive indication.
Could you please tell us more about your experience.
Relationship with the applicant ?
Length of dependency?
Evidence of dependency?
When the biometric was done?
Age of applicant?
Any previous refusal ?
Thanks
Brother ,sponsor by my Eu Wife
3 years dependancy proof
Bank statement & money receipt ( explain why we send money on elder brother name rather then his name )
20 November Biometric
16 years old .
One refusal because applied under EUSS .
Parents already arrived.

This email i received from Liverpool International Sitel :

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your EEA Family Permit application.
A decision has been made and the Visa Application Centre will be in touch with regards to the return of your documents.
( i received this email for my parents too before they collecting passports also i know many people getting this email before getting passport and they all granted ) so i am hopeful that his visa is granted and we should receive by next week .