ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M current UK processing time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aneequech
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M current UK processing time

Post by aneequech » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Hi,

I have submitted the FLR M online application and submitted all required documents for my wife on 28/11/2020, submitted the documents on 03/12/2020 through UKVCAS website and then attended the biometrics appointment at the croydon on 16/12/2020.

Today I received an email saying that it may not be processed within 8 weeks of applications submitted.

Just wanted to check what people had their processing time, as my wife wanted to travel back home due to her mom's surgery in late February. Her passport is still with her as they only asked for the copies.

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help!

Aneeque

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M current UK processing time

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:01 pm

Follow the timeline thread.

immigration-for-family-members/new-flr- ... l#p1979488

She cannot travel out of the UK until she has her new visa and brp.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.