ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emp35
United Kingdom

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by Emp35 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:36 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 pm
jamd12 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:52 am
ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 am
jamd12 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 am
HI All,

I cant believe it but the day has officially arrived! :D :D :D
Received email from solicitor this morning, that approval was given yesterday afternoon!! (Will update my SET LR Timeline)

This group has been tremendously helpful and the only thing that kept me going through this entire stressful journey. Honestly dont know what I would have done without all of you.
Special thanks to @CULLINAN- and @poper @ajitu92 @Amy_R88 I'm hoping and I'm sure that all of you hear anytime now!
I really couldn't have kept sane without all of you!!
Yesss! Congratulations @jamd12! So glad to hear that your long, excruciating and torturous wait has finally ended! 🎊🎉 Out of curiosity, what extra documents/evidence did they ask you for?
They asked me to resend my days count document- as they said the spreadsheet provided was hard to follow! They said they had a different count then what I had claimed- clearly they were calculating wrongly!
Woah, okay that's a new one! 😂 Glad it's all sorted now though! :)
Hi Ajitu92, how’s your timeline for September looking?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:36 pm

ktyagi wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 pm
Hi everyone, just got an email confirmation for my successful ILR application. Took a bit over 2 months from date of application, roughly 6 weeks from documents upload, roughly 1 month from biometrics. Not too bad!

Thank you for every one help, especially Cullinan, CR001, Zimba and many others. I can not describe in words how grateful I am for the help and support of this forum's members who give such valuable information and advice free of any cost! From 2010 when I arrived in the UK on Tier4 to now for ILR, and perhaps next for citizenship application, this forum has been the one stop for all my queries.
Cheers to you all.
Congrats!!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Amy_R88
United Kingdom

Post by Amy_R88 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 pm
jamd12 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:52 am
ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 am
jamd12 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 am
HI All,

I cant believe it but the day has officially arrived! :D :D :D
Received email from solicitor this morning, that approval was given yesterday afternoon!! (Will update my SET LR Timeline)

This group has been tremendously helpful and the only thing that kept me going through this entire stressful journey. Honestly dont know what I would have done without all of you.
Special thanks to @CULLINAN- and @poper @ajitu92 @Amy_R88 I'm hoping and I'm sure that all of you hear anytime now!
I really couldn't have kept sane without all of you!!
Yesss! Congratulations @jamd12! So glad to hear that your long, excruciating and torturous wait has finally ended! 🎊🎉 Out of curiosity, what extra documents/evidence did they ask you for?
They asked me to resend my days count document- as they said the spreadsheet provided was hard to follow! They said they had a different count then what I had claimed- clearly they were calculating wrongly!
Woah, okay that's a new one! 😂 Glad it's all sorted now though! :)
Wow, congratulations jamd12. I'm so glad to hear that your wait is over and you have got your ILR. Happy Times ahead for you. Congrats again. 🙂

Feeling hopeful now again.
They haven't contacted me once with any additional document etc so don't know why its taking this long for me. But anyway, I'm pleased for you.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm

OMG OMG OMG! It just came through at 13:23!!!!!! I honestly cannot believe it! It definitely still hasn't sunk in...this is the biggest weight lifted off my shoulders since I can remember and honestly, I have no idea how I would've handled it if it wasn't for the support of this amazing forum and community! Thank you so much everyone, especially all the regular and extremely helpful contributors and moderators (you all know who you are). Tonight will be the best sleep I will have had in last 12 months! Thank you to all and I sincerely hope that everyone that is waiting gets their approvals sooner than soon!
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm

:) Congratulations @ajitu92!!
🥳
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 pm

@ajitu92

Wow... Congratulations
Indeed, that's a massive weight off your shoulders. You can now focus on getting back to work.
Glad to hear this. And a special thanks for your support to this forum.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:18 pm

UKVCAS Service Point Update 12/1/21

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=56249
Appointment Availability
Over the next few months, we will be introducing more free and chargeable appointments across most of our Core sites, so it will be easier to find an appointment at a time and date to suit you.

At the moment, new appointments are released into our booking system 28 days in advance. Free appointments are always booked up very quickly so you will need to book ahead.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:24 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm
🥳
Thank you mate! and thank you for all that you do! You're an invaluable asset to this forum and community! :D
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:27 pm

poper wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 pm
@ajitu92

Wow... Congratulations
Indeed, that's a massive weight off your shoulders. You can now focus on getting back to work.
Glad to hear this. And a special thanks for your support to this forum.
Thank you @poper!

Oh massive is honestly an understatement! Yes, I can finally focus on that. Thank you for all that you do as well! I pledge to continue my spreadsheet for Set LR (at least until priority and super priority services return) and contribute to this forum regularly. It's the least I can do. It's time for me to pay back all that I have gained.

I really, sincerely hope and wish that your decision comes through soon as well!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:24 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm
🥳
Thank you mate! and thank you for all that you do! You're an invaluable asset to this forum and community! :D
Thank you :D See you for BC (if you plan to get one). Hope to see your around often. Cheers.

vivienne husky
Newly Registered
China

Post by vivienne husky » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:36 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm
OMG OMG OMG! It just came through at 13:23!!!!!! I honestly cannot believe it! It definitely still hasn't sunk in...this is the biggest weight lifted off my shoulders since I can remember and honestly, I have no idea how I would've handled it if it wasn't for the support of this amazing forum and community! Thank you so much everyone, especially all the regular and extremely helpful contributors and moderators (you all know who you are). Tonight will be the best sleep I will have had in last 12 months! Thank you to all and I sincerely hope that everyone that is waiting gets their approvals sooner than soon!
Massive congrats!

proms1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by proms1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Congratulations 🥳 - Happy for you!

schen
Panama

Post by schen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:50 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Many thousands of millions of billions of congratulations @ajitu92!! I really feel happy for you! :)

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:54 pm

@ajitu92 massive congratulations 🥳 🎉 finally!!

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Just recevied my approval (timeline posted in set(o)). I would like to thank evryone on this forum for thier unconditional advice and help! Best wishes

gk777
United Kingdom

Post by gk777 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Hi - Are we seeing general delays in BRP delivery these days? The ILR was approved on the 6th but no news of the BRP yet - not even the dispatch email.

Shanvasu
United Kingdom

Post by Shanvasu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Massive Congrats Mate, your stats helped most of us 💐💐💐👍

ajitu92 wrote:

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:02 pm

@CULLINAN - For sure, I'll be on BC in around 12 months for sure! You'll definitely still see me around. I'll be keeping my Set LR spreadsheet live and updated (at least until priority and super priority return) and helping other forum members wherever I can!

Thank you all (@vivienne husky, @proms1, @schen, @Ameline, and @Shanvasu), much appreciated!

Also congratulations, @raj_262920!

user5
Pakistan

Post by user5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Congratulations @ajitu92 🎉 really happy for you!!!

tier2g

Post by tier2g » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:17 pm

Hi,

I have uploaded all documents on UKVI before 48 hours of biometric appointment (14th Jan) but forgot to submit and now the submit option not available. All documents will be submitted by default if not submitted before 48 hours? Please advise

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:19 pm

tier2g wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:17 pm
Hi,

I have uploaded all documents on UKVI before 48 hours of biometric appointment (14th Jan) but forgot to submit and now the submit option not available. All documents will be submitted by default if not submitted before 48 hours? Please advise

Thanks
No issues. UKVCAS staff will submit on 14th.

tier2g

Post by tier2g » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Thanks

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 pm

user5 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 pm
ajitu92 wrote:
Congratulations @ajitu92 🎉 really happy for you!!!
Thank you @user5!

schen
Panama

Post by schen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 pm

gk777 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm
Hi - Are we seeing general delays in BRP delivery these days? The ILR was approved on the 6th but no news of the BRP yet - not even the dispatch email.
Hi, FYI - I got the approval email on 7th and received an email re BRP delivery yesterday (11th) from brp.courier.delivery@notifications.service.gov.uk. FedEx will be the courier. The estimated delivery date is tomorrow (13th).

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:04 pm

schen wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 pm
gk777 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm
Hi, FYI - I got the approval email on 7th and received an email re BRP delivery yesterday (11th) from brp.courier.delivery@notifications.service.gov.uk. FedEx will be the courier. The estimated delivery date is tomorrow (13th).
If you don't mind me asking, which region of the country are you based in? I ask as both TNT and FedEx have been quoted as being couriers for home office BRP deliveries, just trying to figure out whether couriers are allocated based on geographical area/region.