ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need clarification Switching from WP to Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheers2boss

Need clarification Switching from WP to Tier1

Post by cheers2boss » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi,

I have applied for HSMP and got approval letter from HO in Apr2008. I ah very grateful to this forum for helping me out. Now I need to apply for FLR under Tier1 transitional arrangements. Need clarification on the following please?

1) I have original HSBC bank statement for the last 3 months and balance amount is more that £800 all the time. Does these statements suffice or do I need to produce a letter. I checked with HSBC bank, they said they won't issue any such letter. My bank statements have all the details which HO has mentioned (i.e name, account no, balance etc etc)

2) Also do I need to enclose any company payslips for the amount being deposited in the bank on monthly basis. As I have moved out of my current company and joined another company so I haven't recvd any allowance for past 2 months but I have ensured my account has minimum more than £800 since 6 months. Do I need to show the proof from where these funds have come.

3) Also do I need to submit my original WorkPermit to HO for FLR? Has it got anything to do with my WP, I know my WP will get cancelled if I change to Tier1 but thats OK.

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. No.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks for clarifying..