ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application and Travel Abroad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faridds
Newly Registered
India

MN1 Application and Travel Abroad

Post by faridds » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:45 pm

Hi All

I have got my ILR last month, I will apply for MN1 application for my daughter born in the UK. She has got valid T2 Dependent visa until end of October 2021. My question is that could we travel abroad after we have submitted her MN1 application and done with biometric. What if her registration is done while she is abroad? Would she be allowed to enter UK on her dependent visa?

Second question is that I am getting one professional referee as per adult application as professionals who dealt with my daughter have refused and I have got all email communications to attach with applications. This professional is friend of mine and is qualified accountant, can this friend act as a referee? He is in the UK since last two years and prior to that he lived in India. Would it be okay if we enter his address in India on application form or it’s required to get referee who has lived in the Uk for last three years?

Look forward to some advise.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Application and Travel Abroad

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:51 pm

1. Fine to travel. No problem or issue retuning if she has a valid visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

faridds
Newly Registered
India

Re: MN1 Application and Travel Abroad

Post by faridds » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:12 pm

:oops:
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:51 pm
1. Fine to travel. No problem or issue retuning if she has a valid visa.
Thanks CR001, how about referral from an accountant friend who has been in the UK since last two years